EDUCATE . COLLABORATE . CELEBRATE
E D U C A T E C E L E B R A T E CIPP’S ANNUAL CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION C O L L A B O R A T E
ANNUAL CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION 2020 Online sponsorship opportunities
14-15 October 2020 | Online conference
“The CIPP’s annual conference and exhibition is an outstanding event for payroll professionals, offering access to unique workshops hosted by the brightest minds in the industry, and the opportunity to network with payroll experts from across the UK. It’s a great place to find out about the trends and changes impacting payroll today, so you can stay at the top of your game and plan for the future. Workday is extremely passionate about payroll innovation and is proud to be the headline sponsor for the 2020 conference.” Workday
@CIPP_UK | #CIPPACE20
WHY GET INVOLVED?
The CIPP’s Annual Conference and Exhibition is the UK’s largest independent payroll conference and exhibition, with over 300 attendees and 25 exhibitors showcasing payroll, pensions and reward services. Our Annual Conference and Exhibition is the longest established payroll conference in the UK. We have created an amazing and engaging programme filled with insightful speakers, as well as various networking opportunities and an online immersive exhibition. At the end of the conference and exhibition, the CIPP hosts the Annual Excellence Awards, which attracts over 550 individuals from the payroll, pensions and reward industry and recognises those who have achieved excellence in their field within the last 12 months. The Annual Excellence Awards are the only payroll awards in the UK and are independently judged by a panel from the CIPP membership base. The awards recognise individual achievements, as well as organisational success, including the coveted payroll service provider of the year award.
Be seen at the industry’s leading conference and exhibition, positioning your brand alongside the only Chartered Institute for payroll
Network with industry professionals and decision makers
Gain competitive advantage by positioning your organisation at the industry’s leading event
The Annual Conference and Exhibiton and Excellence Awards attracts a variety of different people with a wide range of different job roles and responsibilities related to payroll. These people also come from a long list of different organisations both big and small all looking to network and interact at the event.
SAMPLE JOB TITLES
● Account manager: global outsourcing ● Accountant ● Assistant director of payroll services ● Associate director - payroll ● Associate director: reward, recognition and payroll ● Bureau payroll manager ● Change consultant ● Chief operating officer hrs division ● Client payroll manager ● Compliance analyst ● Control & oversights manager ● Deputy payroll and pensions manager ● Director ● Director – global mobility services ● Director – group payroll services ● Director of employee benefits and incentive and reward ● EMEA payroll manager ● EMEA regional payroll specialist ● Finance officer ● Financial controller/company secretary ● Global employment tax & payroll manager
● Head of money at work ● Head of payroll ● Head of payroll and pensions ● Head of payroll and tax compliance ● Head of payroll and benefits ● Head of payroll services ● HR and payroll services manager ● HR business partner – payroll & HR systems ● HR manager ● HR payroll specialist ● Innovation director ● Legislation analyst ● Legislation manager ● Manager of international payroll and benefits ● Managing director ● Operations manager ● Partner
● Payroll manager, Europe ● Payroll offering program manager ● Payroll operations manager
● Payroll supervisor ● Payroll team leader ● Regional payroll manager ● Reward advisor
● Senior finance manager ● Senior payroll co ordinator ● Senior sap functional analyst ● Shared services manager ● Team leader payroll and expenses
● Technical director ● UK head of payroll ● UK payroll manager
● PAYE senior process expert ● Payroll and benefits manager ● Payroll administrator ● Payroll analyst ● Payroll and pensions manager ● Payroll compliance researcher ● Payroll manager
● Group head of reward ● Group payroll manager ● Head of industry liaison
@CIPP_UK | #CIPPACE20
● Admiral Group Plc ● Antares Underwriting Services Ltd ● Ares Management Limited ● Armstrong Watson LLP ● Arrow Electronics UK Ltd ● Associated British Foods Plc ● Audit Scotland
● Hays Payroll Management ● Hiscox plc ● HMRC ● Howden Joinery Ltd ● Hyperion Insurance Group ● Intuit Limited ● Jelf Group Plc ● Kent County Council ● Kingleigh Folkard & Hayward Ltd ● KPMG LLP ● Lucknam Park Hotel ● MHR ● Midland Heart Ltd ● Mitrefinch Ltd ● MPAT.G Ltd ● NES Global talent Limited ● NFU Mutual Ltd ● North Bristol NHS Trust ● NorthgateArinso UK Limited ● Oracle Corporation UK Ltd
● The European Commission ● The Pensions Regulator ● Total Gas & Power
● Trustwave Ltd ● TSB Bank Plc ● Univar UK Ltd
● University of Lincoln ● University of London ● University of West England, Bristol ● UPP Group Limited ● UPP Residential Services Ltd ● Westminster Bridge Hotel Operator Ltd ● William Hill Plc
● Avara Foods ● Axis Capital ● BDO LLP ● BGL Group Ltd ● BHP Chartered Accountants ● Bristol UWE (University of the West of England) ● British Standards Institution ● Brothers of Charity ● Brunel University London
● Xero ● Zellis
● BT Lancashire Services ● Bupa UK Payroll Services ● Cambridge University Press ● Capita Business Services Ltd ● Capita HR Solutions ● Coke Estate Ltd
● Oxford Nanopore Technologies Ltd ● Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman ● Payman.co.uk Ltd ● PayPartners Ltd ● Personal Audit Systems Ltd (PAS) ● PKF Francis ● Police Service of Northern Ireland ● Rimini Street Inc ● Rolls-Royce PLC ● SCC Pyramid ● Simplyhealth People Ltd ● Sodexo Ltd ● St Helens & Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust ● Stadco Limited
● DFDS Seaways Plc ● Direct Line Group ● Dorset Healthcare University NHS Foundation Trust ● Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency ● Dunelm Soft Furnishings Ltd ● Edrington Distillers ● Eira Consulting Limited, Independent Payroll/HR Consultancy ● Eque2 Ltd ● ESOS Limited ● Essex Police Authority ● Eurofins NSC UK & Ireland Ltd ● FB Taylor Limited ● Figuresout ● First Actuarial LLP ● Gist Ltd ● Glatfelter UK Ltd
● Standard Chartered Bank ● Sunrise Senior Living Ltd
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES Please note that everything included in our packages is dependent on booking date and deadlines, so the earlier you book the more you will benefit.
@CIPP_UK | #CIPPACE20
CONFERENCE SPONSOR £1,500 + VAT ● Company logo included in list of sponsors, displayed alphabetically ● Virtual marketing stand displaying company information, links to social media and company website, profile detail of your representatives and documents for the delegates to download
● A contact link for lead capture
● Virtual booth to hold ad hoc group discussions and demo presentations
o Demos can take place during the lunch break and networking
● Send invitations to attendees to join one to one meetings and connect via video call ● Access to the full delegate list within the online event platform providing the opportunity to send invitations to attendees to join one to one meetings and connect via video call ● Two representatives can attend the conference and join the informal lunchtime networking rooms with delegates and speaker
● One representative can attend the roundtables
● One representative can join one roundtable session each day. Please note that to ensure that sponsors and delegates are evenly distributed across the discussions, topics must be chosen in advance.
● Logo to appear on all pre and post marketing for the conference
● Logo to appear on the ACE web page with hyperlink through to landing
@CIPP_UK | #CIPPACE20
“As industry bodies go the CIPP really is at the top of its game. They do a great job of making sure that the payroll profession achieves the recognition it deserves: the information sharing, courses and networking, they are all absolutely first rate. The Annual Conference and Excellence Awards is one of the highlights on our events calendar. It’s a fantastic opportunity not only to network with other payroll and reward professionals but to keep abreast of the latest industry developments and future thinking. The awards are a true celebration of all that is good in our industry, shining the spotlight on the amazing people and organisations who embody innovation and best practice. A well organised, well attended couple of days which we wouldn’t miss for the world! ”
Carsten Staehr, CEO, Cintra HR & Payroll Services
@CIPP_UK | #CIPPACE20
The total fees shall not exceed the Total Amount in Aggregate set out above without the prior written approval of Client.
IPP Education Ltd A subsidiary of the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals Goldfinger House 245 Cranmore Boulevard
This agreement is between the signing organisation and the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (a company incorporated by Royal Charter) and IPP Education Ltd (a subsidiary of the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals). Registered No. 3612942 (England). VAT No. 864462406 Registered Address: Goldfinger House, 245 Cranmore Boulevard, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4ZL (referred to as the CIPP). By signing the order acknowledgement form, you are agreeing to the CIPP’s terms and conditions of sale. Details of the sponsorship package are only available if deadlines are met by the sponsoring company.
Shirley Solihull B90 4ZL
t: +44 (0)121 712 1000
Details of the sponsorship package are only available if deadlines are met by the sponsoring company.
It is your responsibility to ensure your website links are kept up to date.
The CIPP and its subsidiary holdings will not be liable for any financial loss through the cancellation of an event owing to adverse weather, act of terrorism or any other “Act of God”. The sponsor is responsible for and shall fully indemnify the CIPP against all costs, claims, demands, proceedings and losses whatsoever including personal injury made against or incurred by the CIPP as a result of the sponsor promoting, advertising or exhibiting any goods or services at the conference save as precluded by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977. The sponsor is responsible for the loss or damage to their own property and injury, loss or damage to the other persons or their property by the negligence of the sponsor. The CIPP accepts no responsibility for such risks. The sponsor is responsible for insuring against such risks.
Please confirm invoice company name, address and details
Name: PO number:
By signing the order acknowledgement form, you are agreeing to the CIPP’s terms and conditions of sale as displayed on the CIPP website.
Please select your sponsorship option/s
Annual Conference and Exhibition online sponsorship package
£1500 + VAT
@CIPP_UK | #CIPPACE20
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR EVENT SPONSORSHIP
This document (together with the documents expressly referred to in it) provides information about us and the legal terms and conditions (terms of business) which govern event bookings through the CIPP. These terms of business will apply to any contract between us for the sale of Products to you (Contract). Please read these Terms of business carefully and make sure that you understand them, before booking any events with the CIPP. Please note that by booking your place on CIPP events, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of business and the other documents expressly referred to in it.
Methods of payment are detailed on our invoices 3.7. Non-payment of invoices
ber of visitors are accessing a site or particular destination at the same time, your connection will be affected if it does not have sufficient capacity; 7.5. Gating of speeds or access by the website or destination. In order to control traffic or performance, many websites limit the speeds at which a visitor can download from their site. Those limitations will carry through to a customer’s connection. Moreover, VPN connections may slow down your internet speed; 7.6. The performance of the cable modem you have installed. Modem perfor- mance may degrade over time, and certain modems are not capable of handling higher speeds; 7.7. Latency is another measurement of Internet performance. Latency is the time delay in transmitting or receiving packets on a network. Latency is primarily a function of the distance between two points of transmission, but also can be affected by the quality of the network or networks used in transmission. Latency is typically measured in milliseconds, and generally has no significant impact on typical everyday Internet usage. As latency varies based on any number of factors, most importantly the distance between a customer’s computer and the ultimate Internet destination (as well as the number and variety of networks your packets cross); if your latency (ping) is higher than usual, please contact your internet provider; 7.8. It is the customer’s responsibility to have their computer updated and with the latest version of software (e.g.: Operating System, web browser, Adobe Flash, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office, and so on) 8. Data protection 8.1. All data collected as part of this contract for services is in accordance with the data protection regulations applicable to the UK as outlined within the CIPP’s privacy notice. 8.2. If you wish to exercise your rights of access to your personal data processed by the CIPP then please contact us, in writing at CIPP, Goldfinger House, 245 Cranmore Boulevard, Shirley, Solihull, West Midlands, B90 4ZL 9. Photography use 9.1. Photographs and video footage may be recorded at any CIPP events and may include any delegates present at the event. Photographs and footage taken may be used in follow up publications or for future marketing of CIPP events. 9.1.1 Delegates featured in, or in the background of, photographs taken will not be personally identified unless specific consent has been granted by the individual in question. 9.2.2 This does not apply to speaker photos used for marketing purposes and who have previously consented to use of image rights 10. Copyright 10.1. We retain ownership and sole rights to the copyright of any material provided for the purpose of the event or available online. Once supplied, materials, with the exception of the copyright, become the personal property of the delegate and no part of the materials maybe used or reproduced in any form by any person or organisation unless as authorised by a Director of ‘The Company’. 10.2. Audio or video recording at any event is not allowed except where we have given prior written permission. 11. Law of England For all legal relationships between the Company and the Buyer, the law of England and Wales shall apply. 12. Severability If a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of this Agreement.
3.8. If the buyer has any queries on receipt of the invoice, The Buyer will write to The Company specifying their concern within 14 days of the date of the invoice. If The Buyer does not raise such a query, payment of the invoice shall be due in accordance with clause 3.2 above 3.9. If any payment is outstanding for an event, The Company shall be entitled to deny The Buyer entry to the event until such time as payment is made 4. Confirmation of Booking By submitting a booking form you agree and confirm that The Buyer will meet the sponsorship requirements of the event. All bookings are subject to availability. Joining instructions will be issued no later than seven days prior to the event. 5. 5. Rescheduling, Transfers, Cancellation and Non-attendance 5.1. By us: The dates, times and venues advertised are provisional. We will use reasonable endeavours to adhere to these; however, we may reschedule or cancel if circumstances beyond our control make cancellation necessary. Circumstances beyond our control include, but are not limited to, acts of terror, natural disaster, strikes, ‘Acts of God’ and adverse weather conditions. In the event of a change or cancellation we will make reasonable endeavours to notify you and offer you an alternative. By confirming sponsorship of the event you agree that we shall incur no further liability whatsoever as a result of the cancellation. 5.2. By you: If you wish to transfer or cancel your event sponsorship a request must be made in writing no later than 60 days prior to commencement of the event. 5.3. Additional fee information: 5.1.1 Cancellation of sponsorship more than 21 days in advance of event – 50% of agreed sponsorship fee 5.2.2 Cancellation of sponsorship 21 days or fewer of event date – full amount payable and no refund if already paid 5.3.3 Any changes made to names, accommodation or dietary requirements after the 21 August 2020 will incur a £65 charge 6. Discounts and Promotions 6.1. To be eligible for discounts and promotions, you must meet the criteria for each discount or promotion type as set out by CIPP. 6.2. Membership discounts are applicable to paying members of the CIPP who hold Associate, Full, Fellow or Chartered membership only. Membership numbers must be quoted at the time of booking. 7. The CIPP ( the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals) is not responsible for the actual internet speed that the end-user will experience while using our online products as the it depends upon a variety of conditions, many of which are beyond the control of the CIPP. These conditions include: 7.1. Performance of a customer’s computer, including its age, processing capabil- ity, its operating system, the number of applications running simultaneously, and the presence of any adware, malware and viruses; 7.2. Type of connection between a customer’s computer and our online platform. For example, Wireless connections also may be subject to greater fluctuations, interference, and congestion; 7.3. The distance packets travel (round trip time of packets) between a customer’s computer and its final destination on the Internet, including the number and quality of the networks of various operators in the transmission path. The Internet is a “network of networks.” A customer’s connection may traverse the networks of multiple providers before reaching its destination, and the limita- tions of those networks will most likely affect the overall speed of that Internet connection. Please liaise with your internet provider if such issues occur; 7.4. Congestion or high usage levels at the website or destination. If a large num-
If you refuse to accept our terms of business then you will not be able to book events with the CIPP.
You may wish to print a copy of these Terms of business (or save them to your computer) for future reference. The latest version of these terms will be available at http://www.cipp.org.uk/terms.
These terms of business, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language.
1. Definitions and Interpretation The following definitions and interpretation shall apply to all dealings between the Buyer and the Company
‘The Company’, ‘Us’ ‘Our’ and ‘We’ shall mean IPP Education Ltd trading as the CIPP, the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals
“The Buyer” shall mean the person, firm or company to whom the CIPP agrees to supply to
“Products/Services” means the products and/or services we agreed to provide you with under the Contract
“Contract Document” means the enrolment form, booking form, registration form, and schedules applicable to it and our terms of business
2. Conditions Applying 2.1. These terms and conditions supersede any terms and conditions proposed by The Buyer and may not be varied except with the written consent of The Company in accordance with 2.3 below 2.2. Prior to booking you must refer to our Website terms and conditions 2.3. For Privacy and Data Protection Policy refer to clauses 5 and 8 of our Website terms and conditions 2.4. Any variation to these terms and conditions must be agreed in writing and signed or countersigned by a Director of The Company 3. Fees, Invoicing and Payment 3.1. Fees 3.2. The price(s) charged will be as shown on the order form attached at the time of the purchase of the Products/Services. The only exceptions shall be any variation pursuant to 2.3 above. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT which will be added to all sums due under invoice. The Buyer will pay fees in full and, except as stated in these Terms, fees are not refundable. 3.3. Invoicing and Payment 3.4. The following payment terms form part of your original contract and must be adhered to 3.5. Payment can be made electronically by credit/debit card at the time of booking 3.6. Alternatively an invoice can be requested. Unless the Contract Document states otherwise, the total invoice is due for payment the earlier of the date of the event or within 30 days of the date of issue without any right of set-off.
CIPP Goldfinger House, 245 Cranmore Boulevard, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4ZL 0121 712 1000 0121 712 1001 firstname.lastname@example.org cipp.org.uk @CIPP_UK
The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (a company incorporated by Royal Charter) IPP Education Ltd (a subsidiary of the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals) Registered No. 3612942 (England) VAT No. 864462406 Registered Address: Goldfinger House, 245 Cranmore Boulevard, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4ZL © The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP) 2019. All rights reserved.
Published October 2019Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6 Page 7 Page 8 Page 9 Page 10 Page 11
Made with FlippingBook - Online magazine maker