Enter the Holiday Season With a Smile How to Make the Most of Your Unused Dental Benefits
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to go into the holiday season with a bright smile and sparkling teeth? Just imagine how much more confident you’ll feel at your next holiday gathering or church function! If you’d like to get in one more treatment before the holidays, now is an excellent time to schedule that appointment. Most dental insurance plans expire as the year does, so if you have any unused benefits left, you’ll want to use them before they run out!
Treatments you can get with your insurance benefits include:
If you have a filling, cleaning, crown, or another service that needs to be taken care of and you have unused insurance benefits, now is the time to use them. Remember, you pay into insurance each month in order to receive treatments like these, so when you don’t use your benefits, it’s like throwing money out the window. Nagy Family Dental Group is here to help you access the treatments that help you and your teeth stay healthy and happy. Appointment times are filling up fast, so please call us today and make the most of your benefits.
The holiday season is a special time full of family, giving, and remembering what’s important in our lives. It’s magical, isn’t it? The scent of baked goods is in the air, and the sounds of family and friends coming together to celebrate bring extra joy into the world.
We look forward to serving you and helping you go into the holiday season with a smile!
Our Candy Buy-Back is Monday, Nov. 4 from 4–6 p.m.! All kids are welcome! There will be snacks, crafts, and giveaways! We pay $1 per pound All candy is donated to the USO for troops serving at home and abroad. We hope to see you there! of candy (up to 5 pounds per child).
Inspired by Food Network
1 package melting chocolate
• Assorted dried fruit, including apricots and mangoes
1. In a large saucepan, bring 1 inch of water to a boil.
2. Place a large, heatproof mixing bowl on top of saucepan so that no steam can escape. Place melting chocolate in mixing bowl and double boil until melted. 3. Dip half of each piece of fruit in chocolate before transferring to a parchment-lined baking sheet to rest.
4. Let cool for 10 minutes until chocolate solidifies.
5. Place in school lunches, serve at parties, and indulge in a few for yourself.
Made with FlippingBook - Online Brochure Maker