UK Parliament MRG Track Record
The Management Recruitment Group was formed in 2007 focused on delivering senior appointments. Our team, currently over forty strong, work in specialist teams covering a broad range of activities from Public Estates , Real Estate , Capital Project Management , Facilities Management , Sustainability and a full Interim Consultant offering.
We believe that successful Talent Attraction and Career Management is all about the quality of the recruiter. When you work with MRG, you will deal with an expert, someone who speaks your language and will grow with you as your organisation grows or help you when you need to move to develop your career. Our Leadership team delivers complex and challenging Search and Interim Assignments and they act as Account Directors for all of our best clients. They know the market and have good contacts in senior roles across their industry. They can advise, guide and are well placed to deliver results in a competitive, difficult and rapidly changing market. Our Board has an average of over twenty-five years’ experience in recruitment, our Managers average over twelve years in their specialist fields and our Consultants average over ten years.
1. Identification We work with you to understand the talent pool and the profile of ideal candidates to target; both obvious and non-cognitive individuals. We have a global reach and have experience re contacting senior candidates.
2. Proposition We ensure our message of the role mirrors your vision and brand. We articulate the proposition both verbally and via online products. Ensuring you are able to attract the best talent
5. Final checks and Onboarding We complete all relevant right to work checks, references where applicable and compliance. We will also work with HoC’s vetting team and pass office to manage the CTC process prior to onboarding
3. Experience We programme manage each assignment. Ensuring that each candidate is kept informed and expectations managed. We take 360° references, provide detailed
4. Candidate Analysis We use MRG’s Competency Matching Matrix, alongside psychometric tools to ensure any risk of hire is mitigated. We understand that cultural fit is important.
feedback and ensure each successful candidate starts successfully.
Previous Relevant Campaigns (Click to view)
• Director of Capital Investment (Strategic Estates)
• Head of Property
• Director of Estates & Capital Development • Head of FM
• Senior Estates Manager
• Royal College of Art - Director of Estates & Buildings • Natural History Museum - Interim Project Manager (M&E) • University of London - Interim Technical Services Manager • Southbank Centre - Interim Logistics Consultant • GDST - Head of PMO
• Director of Estates and Operations
• Director of Estates and Operations
• Senior Project Manager • Director of Real Estate Development • Director of Commercial Service • Head of Security
Landmark Estate Occupiers We Have Worked With
Matthew Donovan - Primary Account Manager
Matt has managed and sector led Property & Real Estate recruitment teams both in temporary and permanent assignments, bringing over six years of experience recruiting senior level positions across the UK and North America. After spending the first four years of his career based out of Canada, Matt relocated back to the UK in 2017. He has subsequently focussed on built asset consultancy and business transformation, leading a team in developing and delivering complex and challenging assignments for the
private sector, third sector and central government – large-scale programmes of work that balance quality, operational and financial objectives in complex stakeholder environments. He joins MRG as a Senior Manager and will work across both the public and private sector businesses. Matt will build on the excellent track record the team has achieved to date focussing on Interim assignments but also NED roles Executive Director, CXO and Director interim posts and linking with wider Public Sector Estates, Real Estate Advisory, Student Accommodation, Affordable Housing, Charity and Culture Arts & Heritage services.
Michael joined MRG in January 2008 to launch our higher education division specialising in non-academic appointments across estates and facilities management, student accommodation and professional services. He personally appoints to Director of Estates and leadership roles which have increasingly encompassed change management and transition briefs. He is passionate about attracting professionals from outside the public sector who bring a fresh perspective and approach.
He graduated from the University of Leicester in 1997 with a BA Hons in History & Politics and has spent his entire career representing public sector organisations.
Michael is a Board Director and shareholder at MRG.
Specialising solely in recruitment management consultancy at middle to senior and executive management level, Ben has successfully planned and executed recruitment campaigns across the higher education, scientific research, local and central government, NHS, public landmark attractions, charity and social housing sectors. Ben has developed a strong track record of working with organisations from the above sectors over the last 10 years
and since joining MRG in 2008 have managed over 300 successful recruitment campaigns in these areas. He places a particular emphasis on identifying ‘industry leading’ professionals from both the private and public sectors and work to engage and attract these individuals into education, science and public sector property leadership roles. Ben has been a member of the MRG Management Team since 2011, a Board Director since 2014 and was appointed Deputy Managing Director from 2017
Stephanie Howe – Business Sector Director (Public Sector Property)
Stephanie has led the MRG Public Sector Property function since 2019 having previously worked in MRG’s Real Estate Advisory Team from 2015 to 2019. During her early career at MRG Stephanie worked with a number of industry leading advisors such as JLL and CBRE on landmark estate
portfolios including Regent Street, The Shard Quarter and various major retail centre across the UK. Since taking the chance to lead the Public Sector Property function she has successfully led a number of high-profile recruitment campaigns to appoint to property leadership roles spanning the government, education, heritage and charity sectors. Before joining MRG, Stephanie spent eight years of her career with a large property services organisation where she oversaw the management and disposal of property interests on behalf of institutional investors and lenders. She later joined the Business Development team, providing property services to a range of clients including agents, solicitors and investors.
mrgpeople.co.ukPage 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6 Page 7 Page 8 Page 9 Page 10 Page 11 Page 12
Made with FlippingBook Learn more on our blog