GENERAL INDUSTRY SUPPORT SERVICES CORE Safety Group understands the numerous challenges that manufacturing and industrial companies face when it comes to keeping your business and employees safe. Whether you are in production, performing a shutdown, installing new equipment and assembly lines or have contractors at your facility during improvement projects, our environmental, health, safety (EHS) and risk management services provide cost-effective support
to help control your exposure. THE BENEFITS
Our consultants have proven experience in developing and implementing corporate EHS programs, policies and procedures that impact the performance of our valued clients’ businesses. A variety of businesses have benefited from our services through:
• Reduced worker injury and illness rates • Decreased workers’ compensation costs
• Improved worker morale • Increased productivity
• Improved compliance performance • Improved overall EHS programs • Optimized staff based on needs and budget - See Safe Assist program below.
• EHS Program Development • Hazard and Risk Assessments • Facility Inspections and Audits • Claims Management
• Recordkeeping and Monitoring • Compliance Auditing (Mock OSHA Inspections) • OSHA Abatement and Defense • On-site Staffing - Temporary or Long-Term Support
• OSHA 10- and 30-Hour • Walking/Working Surfaces • Fall Protection • Electrical and NFPA 70E • Lockout/Tagout • Machine Guarding • Confined Space Entry • Personal Protective Equipment • Forklift Training
• OSHA VPP Assistance and Audits • Stairways and Ladders • Material Handling and Lifting • OHSAS 18001 Program Assistance • Safety Committee Engagement Training • Life Safety Code
• CPR/AED Certification • Ergonomic Assessments • Workplace Violence
Training and Prevention • Industrial Hygiene Air, Noise, and Environmental Assessments • Hazardous Waste Management • And much more!
Made with FlippingBook - professional solution for displaying marketing and sales documents online