Helping You To RISE Above
Option2 The Newsletter About Your Health And Caring For Your Body
Onecoloroptions forembroidery Do You Want To Feel More Confident and Pain Free? PinnaclePhysicalTherapy logo identity -R7
Your posture is a big factor in how you feel. Find out why inside...
SUCCESS STORY “I am sincerely grateful for your over-the-top care, support, and kindness! See you soon!” - Teresa R.
• You Can Help Spread Light & Hope • 3 Ways to Improve Your Posture
Helping You To RISE Above
The Newsletter About Your Health And Caring For Your Body
PinnaclePhysicalTherapy logo identity -R7
www.RiseRehabAZ.com This is a picture of our team members that recently participated in making meals for the “Feed My Starving Children” Organization. It only took 2 hours to help feed 182 kids for 1 year!! We are honored to assist a local non profit organization. The food we packed this same night is going to be delivered to children in the Philippines. Ask us how you can be the “Light and Hope” during your physical therapy visit! You Can Help Spread Light & Hope
For those of you who don’t know, we live to restore the light and hope in the lives of those we meet and work with. In addition, one of our light and hopes as a company is to actively participate in donating to the charity FeedMy Starving Children organization! We are able to do this in many different ways in our company, with our teams and patients.
3 Ways To Improve Your Posture
1. Standing Stand facing a mirror. Look at your shoulders, does one seem higher than the other? Look at your neck, does it tilt to one side or stick forward? Pretend that an imaginary string is pulling you through the top of your head gently. Notice how your posture improves automatically when you try to be taller? Keep your abdominals slightly contracted to maintain this posture. When walking, make sure that your arms are moving comfortably back and forth, feeling the rotation through your torso.
3. Bending Most back injuries occur when bending and twisting at the same time. When you need to bend down to get something from a low surface, make sure you squat, keep your abdominals tight as you do so. In addition, if you are lifting something, get your body as close as possible to what you are lifting. Try having one leg forward to use your legs more to lift, rather than your back.
2. Sitting Sit all the way back in your chair so you feel your lower back against the back rest. Avoid prolonged sitting on soft couches when watching TV as this causes excessive slouching. Try to keep your feet flat on the floor and angle your chair so that your knees are slightly lower than your hips. Try using a small rolled-up towel in your low back if you need more support in sitting. If you work at a computer, make sure that your keyboard and mouse are slightly lower than the level of your elbow. You may need to adjust your seat higher to make this happen.
As part of our comprehensive treatment, we teach you proper posture, bending and lifting techniques to protect your body from future injuries and make sure you stay healthy for the long haul. Call us today to learn more about how we can help you live pain free!
Past Patients Save With A Rise Rehab Gym Membership For a small fee discharged patients can continue their exercises and continue to receive guidance and advice from therapists in the Rise Rehab gyms. Contact your local clinic for details.
PRONE BACK EXTENSION While lying face down, slowly raise your chest upwards and off the ground.Then lower slowly back to the ground. Repeat 10 times.
Helps With Posture
We Can Help You Get Back In the Game!
Helping You To RISE Above
contact@RiseRehabAZ.com If you know someone suffering with aches and pains give the gift of health. Refer them to Rise Rehab today. For every friend or family member who mentions that you referred them to us you get a free pair of Movie tickets! Win Free Movie Tickets
If you are not sure about how to do this exercise, please consult with your physical therapist before starting.
Ears in line with shoulders If you’re leaning too far forward or backward, your posture is off-kilter. Use this trick whenever you’re sitting at your desk. Pull back shoulder blades Drawing them back and down will bring your chest up and out, and help you avoid A lumbar support pillow does some of the work for you by supporting your spine. You’ll be forced into the correct position every time you sit down. For a quicker fix, use a folded or rolled-up towel. Uncross those legs The correct way to sit in a chair requires you to place your feet flat on the ground. That means no crossing your legs or sticking them out in front of you. Get up and move Sitting for long periods of time is really terrible for the body. Your blood flows slower, abdominal muscles get weaker, bones get thinner due to inactivity and your life expectancy decreases. Avoid Back Pain Tips For Sitting at Work getting rounded shoulders. Using a lumbar pillow
Fall Crock Pot Recipe Easy Hot Apple Cider
8 1 6 3
7 5 3
INGREDIENTS • 1 (64 fluid ounce) bottle apple cider • 3 cinnamon sticks
7 5 8
• 1 teaspoon whole allspice • 1 teaspoon whole cloves • 1/3 cup brown sugar
6 7 1 4
DIRECTIONS In a slow cooker, combine apple cider and cinnamon sticks. Wrap allspice and cloves in a small piece of cheesecloth, and add to pot. Stir in brown sugar. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat, and keep warm.
n° 318548 - Level Hard
3 8Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4
Made with FlippingBook Online document