The home of total business support WELCOME TO ELAS
We’re here for you whatever you need - nomatter how big or small. With one point of contact and one trusted provider, we get to know your business and the challenges specific to you inside and out. We pride ourselves in offering an unparalleled range of services, all of which can be used on their own or combined to create a synergy that is hard to beat.
This card contains your membership number. Please keep this safe as you will need to quote your membership number when speaking to a member of our team.
email@example.com .com www.elas.uk .com 08450 50 40 60 2
• Contracts of employment • Employment law & HR updates • Documentation • 24/7 guaranteed advice • Employment tribunals • Special indemnity scheme • Software: Employersafe Personnel EMPLOYMENT LAW& HR
AS A MEMBER OF THE ELAS GROUP YOU GET EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS ON ANY OF OUR OTHER SERVICES!
HEALTH & SAFETY
• General & specific risk assessments • Health & safety policy • Fire safety • Risk management report
• Audits & inspections • 24/7 advice & support • Special indemnity scheme • Prosecution support • Software: Employersafe Health & Safety
• Mobile medical units • Audiometry • HAVS • Skin assessments • Spirometry
• Software: Attendance Pro ABSENCE MANAGEMENT
• BACS accredited • GDPR compliant
• Employee assistance programme • Discount scheme ELAS REWARDS
Pre-placement Night worker Food handler
• Questionnaires • Health assessments • Management referrals • Vaccinations • Health and wellbeing • Counselling • Physiotherapy • On-site clinic • Biological monitoring • Drug and alcohol testing • Software: Employersafe Occupational Health OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
Airside Asbestos Constructing better health Confined space D4 HGV Driver (company car) Electrician Fork lift truck Lead Lone worker NFDC Oil and gas Personal track safety Safety critical
• Advice and support • HACCP & food safety management systems • Supplier assessments • Audits and inspections • Software: Simply Safe Net
SMART motorway Working at height
3 08450 50 40 60 www.elas.uk .com firstname.lastname@example.org .com
Employment law& HR
Health & safety
Fire safety First aid • First aid awareness • Level 2 basic life support & AED training • Level 3 emergency first aid at work • Level 3 first aid at work • Level 3 paediatric first aid • Allergen awareness • Food safety awareness • Legionella awareness • Level 1, 2, 3 & 4 food safety • Level 2 & 3 allergen awareness &management • Level 2 & 3 HACCP • Level 2 healthier eating & special diets • Level 2 personal license holders • Level 3 effective auditing & inspection • Listeriosis workshop • Managing food safety update • Fire emergency plan (incl diagram) • Fire marshal awareness • Fire safety awareness • Fire safety with use of extinguishers • Level 1 & 2 fire safety • Practical fire safety training
• Absence management • Anti-bribery & corruption • Appraisals • Bullying & harassment • Business cheat sheet training • Code of conduct • Conflict management • Data protection • Disability awareness for teammember • Discrimination awareness • ELITE 1 & 2 • Employee representative • Employment law refresher • Engagement: reward & retention • Equality & diversity • Family friendly legislation • GDPR • Investigations, disciplinary, grievance & appeals • Manager & supervisor training • Mediation • Mental health awareness • Mock tribunal • Performance management • Probation & employment law review
• Abrasive wheels awareness • Accident investigation awareness • Asbestos management awareness • Banksman awareness • COSHH awareness • Driving for work awareness • Epilepsy awareness • Face fit training • HAVS awareness • Health & safety awareness (general, construction or education) • Health & safety basic induction • Infection control awareness • Level 2, 3 & 4 health & safety • Level 2 & 3 risk assessments • Level 2 safe moving & handling • Lone working awareness • Manual handling awareness • Noise & hearing protection • PPE awareness • PUWER • Risk assessment & hazard awareness • Safe moving & handling of people • Substance misuse awareness • Vibration awareness • IOSHmanaging safely • IOSHworking safely • Level 2 COSHH
• Recruitment • Redundancy • Sexual harassment awareness • Social media awareness • The equality act 2010 • TUPE
• Working at height awareness • Working in confined spaces awareness
ASK US ABOUT E-LEARNING!
email@example.com .com www.elas.uk .com 08450 50 40 60 4
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT COMPANIES MAKE UP THE ELAS GROUP? The ELAS Group is comprised of ELAS Business Support, ELAS Occupational Health, STS Food Safety and Occupational Medicals. IF I HAVE AN ISSUE THAT OCCURS OVER THE WEEKEND AND I NEED ASSISTANCE, ARE YOU STILL ABLE TO HELP ME? Yes! Our employment law and health and safety consultants are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you wherever you need guidance and support. Simply call 08450 50 40 60 and they will be happy to help. Our food safety and occupational health experts are available Monday – Friday between 9am – 5pm, however you can email your designated expert who will get back in touch with you as soon as they can.
WHAT IS THE ELAS CLIENT LOGIN AND HOW DO I ACCESS IT? As an ELAS Groupmember you have exclusive access to our client log in area where you will find employment law and health & safety advice booklets, all the latest industry news and regulations, offers and discounts, contracts of employment, handbooks and policies (if applicable) and all issues of our monthly newsletter, The Insider. You should have received your unique membership number and password in an email fromour support team. If you have any issues with logging in and accessing the client log in area, please call our support teamwho will be able to assist you.
5 08450 50 40 60 www.elas.uk .com firstname.lastname@example.org .com
I WOULD LIKE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH SOME FEEDBACK, IS THIS POSSIBLE? We welcome all feedback! Please email email@example.com any comments you have and, of course, we also appreciate a positive Google/Trustpilot review every now and then. If you have something that needs to be immediately addressed then please speak to your designated account manager. A FRIEND OF MINE IS INTERESTED IN BECOMING A MEMBER, DO YOU HAVE A REFERRAL SCHEME? Formore information, or tomake a referral, please get in touch with your designated consultant or account manager.
I NEED TO ATTEND A SPECIFIC TRAINING COURSE BUT CAN’T FIND IT IN YOUR BROCHURE. ARE YOU STILL ABLE TO PROVIDE IT? On the rare occasion we aren’t running the course you are looking for, we will do our utmost to provide it for you or create an equivalent. The same applies if you find the course you need but not the date to fit your diary; we will work around you to provide the course at a time and date that suits you.
firstname.lastname@example.org .com www.elas.uk .com 08450 50 40 60 6
T: 08450 50 40 60 W: www. e l as . uk . com E : i n fo@e l as . uk . com
V3/07-2019Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6 Page 7 Page 8
Made with FlippingBook - Online catalogs