Our Project Management team assists clients across construction consultancies, real estate advisors and client-side organisations across the UK.
We work in partnership with clients to help them realise their growth plans, working on Project and Programme Management requirements ranging from Director/ Main Board appointments through to Associate and Senior Project Managers.
We have worked with some of the UKs top organisations helping them employ top quality candidates on a retained and contingent basis.
2 Project Management
• Director - Head of Commercial Project Management • Director - Hotels Project Management • Director Commercial Offices - refurbishment
• Director - Commercial Office - fit out • Associate Director - Major Projects • Associate Director - Logistics & Industrial
• Director Project Management - Higher Education • Associate Director - Project Management x2 • Senior Project Manager
• Non Executive Director • Associate Director - Project Management x2 • Associate Director - Programme Management x2 • Senior Project Manager x4
• Director - London Project Management • Associate Director - Project Management x2 • Senior Project Manager x2
• Partner - Project Management • Project Director - Commerical Offices • Project Director - Art, Heritage & Culture • Project Director - Hotels • Project Director - Family Office • Technical Director - Project Management • Associate - Project Management - Commerical • Associate Director - Project Management • Associate - Project Management • Associate - Education Confidential Clients
Project Management 3
Meet our team
Matthew Evans - Director
Melanie joined MRG in 2012 and is responsible for Project Management recruitment campaigns for PM Consultancies, Real Estates Advisors and Private Sector client-side organisations. She works predominantly with clients situated within London, the South and the Home Counties, although has been known to support clients in the Midlands and the South West.
Melanie has worked in recruitment for over 20 years delivering permanent and interim solutions across a range of sectors including Financial Services, Fund Management and the last 11 years into the Property sector.
She has experience of delivering retained, account management and contingency solutions and has completed assignments across all levels of Project and Programme Management, including Director of Higher Education, Director of Commercial Offices and Associate Director Programme Management.
Project Management 4
Matthew leads MRG’s Real Estate Advisory and Project and Cost Management business units, working with a range of organisations in order to provide tailored recruitment solutions and aligned services.
Having joined MRG in 2013 he has successfully grown both the Real Estate Advisory and Project and Cost Management teams.
He graduated from The University of Reading and started his recruitment career as a Researcher within an executive search company progressing to the Head of Real Estate Practice. In 2009 he joined a Real Estate and Construction search business as a Principal before joining MRG. Matthew predominately operates at a senior level working with a number of organisations to make key strategic hires across the property industry. Being trained in a number of human capital tools, Matthew is our resident expert in the use of Thomas International, and their Psychometric Assessment Tools.
David specialises in Property and Estates appointments across the North of England for Real Estate Advisors, Construction Consultancies and Higher Education Institutions.
David is highly a experienced recruiter, having worked within the Property and Real Estate sector for over 18 years, across the UK and overseas markets.
Recently completed assignments include; Project Director, Associate Director – Project Management, Head of Projects, Senior Project Manager, Assistant Director Estates Development.
Project Management 5
Matthew Evans 07854 865 017 email@example.com Melanie Pye 07530 734 568 firstname.lastname@example.org David Craven 07932 717 438 email@example.com
The Management Recruitment Group Limited
020 3962 9900
52-54 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0EHPage 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6
Made with FlippingBook - professional solution for displaying marketing and sales documents online