ARRIVAL & TRANSFER INFORMATION
SHARED SEAPLANE TRANSFER
The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort is located in the Dhaalu Atoll and the transfer takes approximately 45 minutes by a combined seaplane from Velana International Airport (MLE). When booking International flights to Maldives, please consider that we operate in partnership with Trans Maldivian Airways (TMA) to provide seaplane transfers that operate during daylight hours only and usually fly between 6:00am and 4:00pm. Important information: Seaplane check-in time for TMA closes at 3:30pm. Hence seaplane transfer can be arranged for international flights landing prior to 3:30pm.For departure, we are able to arrange seaplane transfer for international flights departing from the airport at or after 9:00 am. Please be advised that all times are in local time.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Kindly note that while these charges are itemized at the time of reservation, these are not automatically charged to the credit card used for guarantee. A secure payment link will be shared to you by email 7 days prior to arrival. This link will enable you to process the payment directly. • Baggage allowance for seaplane is restricted to 30 kg including hand luggage per person age 2 years and above. • Seaplane service provider will charge excess baggage at USD 5.80 per kg (subject to change by service provider). • Transfer of excess baggage is subject to availability by the service provider and does not guarantee the excess baggage on the same flight as the passenger. • Please be advised that the linear dimension of any of the luggage pieces must not exceed 158 centimeters. Hand luggage will be limited to one small bag of 3 kg (small handbag/smallest size backpack/laptop bag). • The waiting time at the seaplane terminal is subject to change based on airline operations, flight connections and weather (approximately two hours). • Please note that neither The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort nor Trans Maldivian Airways can be held responsible for the delay or cancellation of flights which occur due to severe weather conditions. Any additional costs involved in alternate accommodation or international flight rearrangements due to force majeure are to be borne by the guest.
Roundtrip Shared Seaplane Transfer charges are as follow:
Below 2 years - Complimentary 2-11 years - USD 480 12 years and above - USD 808
Should you wish to proceed with confirming CIP service, kindly send us the passport copies of the persons travelling along with the international arrival and departure details so that we may assist you further.
For a more convenient experience at Velana International Airport (MLE), we are able to assist in requesting CIP fast track service at the Airport at USD 220 per person per way (aged 2 years and above).
FLIGHTS LANDING AFTER 3:30PM
CIP SERVICES FOR ARRIVALS
If the actual landing time of your international flight at Velana International Airport (MLE) is after 3:30pm, we shall arrange the seaplane transfer for the following morning. We recommend that you stay overnight at a hotel located near the airport – kindly allow us to provide you with some conveniently located options: • Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa (our sister property, located 15 minutes by speedboat from Velana International Airport)
1. Receive guest when disembarking from the aircraft at the steps/gate 2. Escort guest to CIP Lounge by a CIP vehicle, if the aircraft is not parked near the Lounge 3. Handle passport of guest for Immigration clearance 4. Clear guest baggage Customs at belt and deliver to designated Sea/Land transport 5. Escort guest to their designated transport.
CIP SERVICES FOR DEPARTURES
• Hulhule Island Hotel (located on the same island as Velana International Airport)
1. Receive guest from the jetty and escort to CIP Lounge 2. Receive baggage and process for check-in 3. Handle passports of guest for Immigration clearance 4. Escort to aircraft by CIP vehicle, if the aircraft not parked near the Lounge. Please be advised CIP fast track service is provided by a third party at the airport, hence confirmation will be subject to availability on a ‘first-come-first-served basis’. We therefore recommend requesting in advance, should you wish to book CIP service for your arrival and/or departure.
Alternatively, our private yacht named “Norma”, an Azimut Flybridge 66, may be chartered for airport transfer – please find more information below. • In such event that there are unforeseen considerable flight delays, we will keep your booking unchanged, to guarantee early check in for the following day. We are unable to process any refunds for the first night. • Please note that neither The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort nor Trans Maldivian Airways can be held responsible for the delay or cancellation of flights.
• Any additional costs involved in alternate accommodation or international flight rearrangements are to be borne by the guests.
PRIVATE SEAPLANE TRANSFER
For added luxury and comfort, we are able to arrange private seaplane transfer between Velana International Airport (MLE) and The St. Regis Maldives as follows:
Private aircrafts can accommodate up to 225 kg of luggage per aircraft. The linear dimension of any of the luggage pieces must not exceed 158 centimeters.
• Private seaplane transfer by standard 14 seats non air-conditioned aircraft at USD 8,800 per way
The rates are net rates inclusive of all applicable taxes.
Aircraft type is subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
• Private seaplane transfer by VIP 10 seats non air-conditioned aircraft at USD 9,800 per way
100% pre-payment is required in order to guarantee the booking and is non-refundable after confirmation.
• Private seaplane transfer by VIP 8 seats air-conditioned aircraft at USD 10,800 per way
By default, you are booked the shared seaplane (non air-conditioned/14-seater) transfer. Should you wish to proceed with confirming a private seaplane transfer, kindly advise us of your preferred aircraft type and we and we will assist you with the reservation.
LUXURY YACHT TRANSFER (NORMA)
Alternatively, we can arrange transfer by our very own Azimut Flybridge 66 yacht, Norma. She is the most technologically advanced luxury yacht in its class, named Norma as a tribute to our long-standing history steeped in maritime. Available for our guests to charter at their leisure, Norma features three decadent cabins and is perfectly suited for a luxurious adventure out on the open seas. Norma is 66 feet in length, features two Caterpillar inboard engines and normally cruises at 18 to 25 knots per hour.
She additionally has stabilizers to minimize the impact of waves on her and the passengers which provides for a pleasant yachting experience.
Journey will take approximately 3 – 4 hours. Please contact our reservations team regarding prices.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS TO MALDIVES
Following the most recent requirements from certain airlines and countries for their travelers, the resort is facilitating PCR testing which will be carried out by our well-trained medical team on site. The resort doctor will receive the test results electronically and inform guests through their personal Butler prior to departure. • On-site PCR testing charges will be USD 120.00 subject to 27.6% Service Charge & T-GST per person. • Reservations for PCR testing should be made latest 72 hours prior to departure. • Departing guests who require a negative PCR certificate to return to their home country or final destination will be prioritized.
We are pleased to inform you that you are no longer required to present PCR Test to enter Maldives or our Resort regardless if you are vaccinated or not. In accordance with health requirements, all international travelers are required to submit an Online Health Declaration Form within 96 hours before their arrival and departure to and from the Maldives. Please complete the form via this Link . With the constant developments in travel guidelines, we encourage you to obtain information from your government and airline for the latest travel advice. For more information and updates regarding travel guidelines to Maldives, please refer to COVID-19 Travel Advisory .
We are delighted to inform you that tourist visa will be granted for all nationalities on arrival to Maldives. As such, a foreigner travelling to Maldives as a tourist does not require pre-approval for the visa. However, the person must satisfy the basic entry requirements to get immigration clearance upon arrival. For further information, please refer to the official website of Maldives Immigration .Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5
Made with FlippingBook flipbook maker