SCHEDULE B, PART II (Continued)
36. Rights of ways and easements for public utilities, if any, other than those herein specifically set forth.
37. Right-of-way to General Telephone Company of Illinois as shown by Miscellaneous Record 26, page 372, Recorder's Office of Pike County, Illinois.
38. Subject to perpetual easements and rights of ways of Sny Island Levee Drainage District as taken in the proceedings filed in the Circuit Court of Pike County, Illinois, for the Fourteenth Additional Assessments of said District and in the Condemnation Proceedings thereof, shown as Tracts Numbers GH-1 and GH-2.
Rights of ways, easements and interests of Boyd Levee District, if any.
40. The Plat of Survey recorded July 10, 1996 as Document Number 96-2094, in Book 12, Page 8, Slide 12, and Plat of Survey recorded February 17, 1999 as Document Number 99-474, in Book 12, Page 14, Slide 18, indicates that the land is subject to possible flood hazard. Said Plats contain the following statement: "Part of the parcels included in this record of deed are located in the special flood hazard area identified for Pike County, Illinois by the Federal Emergency Management Agency on the flood insurance rate map panel #0100B, dated January 2, 1985." 41. Subject to the terms, provisions, and conditions relating to easement as disclosed by Corrected Warranty Deed recorded August 27, 1996 as Document Number 96-2640, Book 228, Page 311, Recorder's Office of Pike County, Illinois. (For further particulars see record) 42. Terms, provisions, and conditions relating to easements as contained in deed dated October 10, 2002 as Document Number 2002-3577, in Book 499, page 280, Recorder's Office of Pike County, Illinois. (For further particulars see record)
43. Rights of the adjoining owner or owners to the concurrent use of said easements. (Tracts 2, 3 and 4)
44. Right of way for constructing and or maintaining 6 inch water main and fire hydrant as given by James Borrowman to City of Barry dated December 17, 2001 and recorded February 5, 2002, as Document Number 2002-493, in Book 459, page 2, Recorder's Office of Pike County, Illinois. 45. Tracts 3 and 4 are subject to the terms, provisions, conditions and easements contained in an agreement called "Agreement Regarding Ownership of Bins" between Blue Creek Pork, L.L.C., an Illinois limited liability company and James D. Borrowman, Inc., an Illinois corporation dated November 17, 2009 and recorded November 20, 2009 as Document Number 2009-3877, in Book 792, page 127, Recorder's Office of Pike County, Illinois. (For further particulars see record) 46. Memorandum of Agreement entered into by James D. Borrowman, James Lawrence Borrowman and Christopher S. Borrowman recorded September 17, 1996 as Document Number 96-2890, in Book, 231, page 95, Recorder's Office of Pike County, Illinois. 47. Swine Finishing Facilities Agreement made and entered into by James D. Borrowman and James Lawrence Borrowman and Christopher S. Borrowman dated June 1, 1996 and recorded August 1, 1997 as Document Number 97-2254, in Book 260, page 297, Recorder's Office of Pike County, Illinois. (For further particulars see record) 48. Supplement to Swine Finishing Facilities Agreement between James D. Borrowman. James Lawrence Borrowman and Christopher S. Borrowman, dated January 15, 1999 and recorded January 21, 1999 as This page is only a part of a 2016 ALTA® Commitment for Title Insurance issued by Chicago Title Insurance Company. This Commitment is not valid without the Notice; the Commitment to Issue Policy; the Commitment Conditions; Schedule A; Schedule B, Part I-Requirements; and Schedule B. Part II-Exceptions; and a counter-signature by the Company or its issuing agent that may be in electronic form.
Copyright 2006-2016 American Land Title Association. All rights reserved. The use of this Form (or any derivative thereof) is restricted to ALTA licensees and ALTA members in good standing as of the date of use. All other uses are prohibited. Reprinted under license from the American Land Title Association.
AMERICA LAND TIT ASSOCIATI(
Made with FlippingBook - Online Brochure Maker