Essentials for the Veterinary Crash Cart Quality you can TRUST when it matters the MOST.
Photo courtesy of Dr. Andrew Linklater
Table of Contents
Have a custom need? Separately packaged sterile components? A custom kit for your hospital? Contact MILA with details. There are reasonable minimum requirements.
VASCULAR ACCESS: 4-5
Ordering & Product Questions
1. Website: Phone: Toll Free:
www.milaint.com +1-859-957-1722 888-645-2468
ALPHABETICAL BY PRODUCT:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 2. Order directly fromMILA on-line at our website, or by phone. Orders placed directly with MILA by 2pm EST will ship the same day. OR 3. O rder through an Authorized Distributor (see list on website). 4. Credit cards accepted. Mis-shipment/Damaged Items Notification must be given within 10 days of receipt of purchase for credit to be issued.
Centesis Adapter/Auto 3-way Centesis Catheters (Fenestrated)
7 3 5 4
Low Dead Space ET Tube Adapters
Peripheral IV Catheters
1. Notification must be given before return. 2. F ull credit will be allowed for the following conditions: A. Merchandise shipped in error against purchase order. B. Defective merchandise. 3. When unopened merchandise is authorized to be returned for any reason other than above, credit will be:
80% - less than one year old 50% - one to two years old No credit - more than two years old
Prices Subject to Change Without Notice.
• Silicone Material - MRI Compatible • Radiopaque • Reusable • Ethylene Oxide Sterilization Recommended
Reinforced Endotracheal Tubes with Malleable Stylet
Proximal fitting accepts a 15mm adapter. DESCRIPTION 1.0mm ID x 9.5cm tube with wire stylet 1.5mm ID x 10cm tube with wire stylet
• R einforced with embedded wire coils to provide safe, NON-KINKING airway regardless of patient position. • Constructed of medical grade, non-toxic PVC material allowing for thinner walls. • Malleable stylet included for increased rigidity and variable shape. • Latex free. • High volume, low pressure cuff. • Radiopaque. • Fully transparent. • Atraumatic bevel tip with lateral Murphy eye. • 15mm connector included. DESCRIPTION ITEM # PRICE 2.5mm ID, 4.5mmOD - 13Fr x 19.5cm (7.6in) ETC25R $18.00 3.0mm ID, 5.0mmOD - 15Fr x 20.5cm (8.1in) ETC30R $18.00 3.5mm ID, 5.7mmOD - 17Fr x 22cm (8.7in) ETC35R $18.00 4mm ID, 6.1mmOD - 18Fr x 23.5cm (9.3in) ETC40R $18.00 4.5mm ID, 6.7mmOD - 20Fr x 24.5cm (9.6in) ETC45R $18.00 5mm ID, 7.4mmOD - 22Fr x 26cm (10.2in) ETC50R $18.00 5.5mm ID, 7.9mmOD - 24Fr x 27.5cm (10.8in) ETC55R $18.00 6mm ID, 8.5mmOD - 25Fr x 30cm (11.8in) ETC60R $18.00 6.5mm ID, 9.1mmOD - 27Fr x 31cm (12.2in) ETC65R $18.00 7mm ID, 9.5mmOD - 28Fr x 32cm (12.6in) ETC70R $18.00 7.5mm ID, 10.2mmOD - 31Fr x 36cm (14.2in) ETC75R $18.00 8mm ID, 11mmOD - 33Fr x 36cm (14.2in) ETC80R $18.00 8.5mm ID, 11.7mmOD - 35Fr x 36cm (14.2in) ETC85R $18.00 9mm ID, 12.3mmOD - 37Fr x 36cm (14.2in) ETC90R $18.00 9.5mm ID, 13mmOD - 39Fr x 36cm (14.2in) ETC95R $18.00 10mm ID, 13.7mmOD - 41Fr x 36cm (14.2in) ETC100R $18.00
ITEM # ETN10 ETN15
PRICE $15.00 $15.00
• Silicone Material - MRI Compatible • Reusable • Ethylene Oxide Sterilization Recommended • Low Pressure, High Volume Cuff
ITEM # ETC20
2mm ID, 4.0mmOD - 12Fr x 14cm (5.5in)
LowDead Space Endotracheal Tube Adapter • 1 5mm connector with luer lock sampling side port to replace standard 15mm adapter on endotracheal tubes. • Low dead space design decreases the mechanical dead space and subsequent CO 2 rebreathing. • Allows for administration of medications and surfactants as well as monitoring of pressure and gas. DESCRIPTION ITEM # PRICE 2.5mm ID ETA25 $3.75 3.0mm ID ETA30 $3.75 3.5mm ID ETA35 $3.75 4.0mm ID ETA40 $3.75 4.5mm ID ETA45 $3.75 5.0mm ID ETA50 $3.75 6.0mm ID ETA60 $3.75 7.5mm ID ETA75 $3.75 8.0mm ID ETA80 $3.75 9.0mm ID ETA90 $3.75
Aspiration Needle System for FLUID
EZIO - Intraosseous Catheter Kit
• E mergency delivery of fluid, medications and blood products directly into the vascular system within seconds, via bone marrow. • Reusable stainless steel two-part needle. Solid sharp inner cannula. Consists of outer cannula with depth marks and forked tip. • Very gentle. No bone splintering as with competitive systems. • Training needles are non-sterile. Sterilize with cold sterilant, autoclave or EO gas. • Power driver has lithium sealed battery. DESCRIPTION ITEM # PRICE
• D esigned to provide intraosseous access and quality fluid aspirates. • Triple sharpened tip to allow a non-traumatic, fast penetration into the bone marrow cavity. • Adjustable depth guard to help control depth during needle insertion. • Luer lock connection for syringe. DESCRIPTION ITEM # PRICE 18Ga x 2cm (.78in) - Pink BMAN18 $22.00 15Ga x 3cm (1.25in) - Blue BMAN15 $22.00
Power Driver - G3 Needle - 15Ga x 1.5cm Needle - 15Ga x 2.5cm Needle - 15Ga x 4.5cm
EZPD-3 $425.00 EZ1515 $187.00 EZ1525 $187.00 EZ1545 $187.00
Training Needle - 15Ga x 1.5cm Training Needle - 15Ga x 2.5cm Training Needle - 15Ga x 4.5cm Carrying Case - Soft Sided
EZTN15 EZTN25 EZTN45 EZC-S
$70.00 $70.00 $70.00 $60.00
Pick & Peel Drape (#PPD - $5.00) recommended for sterile field.
"We have found the EZIO very useful for patient care in our Emergency and Critical Care Department. It is easy to use and we train students, staff, house officers and faculty on clinical indications." Steven L. Marks BVSc, MS, MRCVS, DACVIM Clinical Professor of Internal and Emergency Medicine North Carolina State University
Peripheral IV Catheters
Small Bore Extension Sets
• S mooth transition from needle to catheter reduces burring and wasted sticks. • Superior needle sharpness reduces tissue trauma and pain. • Clear, large volume CLOSED chamber allows for adequate and immediate indication of vessel entry. • Radiopaque teflon material. • Filter vent plug prevents blood loss during insertion and can also be used to temporarily cap the IV catheter prior to securing an extension set. • Sold individually or in boxes of 50. DESCRIPTION ITEM # PRICE 26Ga x 20mm (0.75in) IV2619 $1.15 24Ga x 20mm (0.75in) IV2419 $0.90 22Ga x 25mm (1in) IV2225 $0.90 20Ga x 25mm (1in) IV2025 $0.90 20Ga x 30mm (1.25in) IV2032 $0.90 18Ga x 30mm (1.25in) IV1832 $0.90 18Ga x 48mm (1.88in) IV1848 $0.90
T-Set with Needle-Free Port, Tethered Cap, Clamp, Injection Site, Rotating Male Luer Lock 16Ga x 18cm (7in)
T-Set with Needle-Free Port, Tethered Cap, Clamp, Injection Site, Luer Slip 16Ga x 18cm (7in)
IV2619 IV2419 IV2225 IV2025 IV2032 IV1832 IV1848
Guidewire Inserted Chest Tube Procedure Kit
Fenestrated chest tubes with guidewires to facilitate initial placement and occlusion-free draining of fluid or air as an alternative to traditional catheters or trocar tubes. • Place using local anesthetic and sedation. • Single lumen, radiopaque, polyurethane catheter with multiple fenestrations. • Use for pyothorax, hemothorax, pneumothorax, emergency peritoneal lavage and pericardial drain. • Insertion using the Seldinger catheter-over-guidewire technique. • Normally closed bi-directional valve with luer adapters prevents air from entering chest. • Additional suture wing for secure adjustment and attachment. • NEW larger 12 French size with pre-loaded stiffening stylet and skin dilator in the kit. • Multiple drainage holes.
14Ga fenestrated up to 4cm or 8cm mark. 12Ga fenestrated up to 6cm or 15cm mark. 12Fr fenestrated up to 16cm mark. • Kit includes introducers, guidewire, dilator, catheter, suture wings and neutral displacement valve. DESCRIPTION
ITEM # CT1404 CT1410 CT1206
PRICE $31.00 $31.00 $32.00 $32.00 $42.00
14Ga x 20cm (8in) Fenestrated up to 4cm 14Ga x 20cm (8in) Fenestrated up to 8cm 12Ga x 20cm (8in) Fenestrated up to 6cm 12Ga x 30cm (12in) Fenestrated up to 15cm 12Fr x 30cm (12in) Fenestrated up to 16cm
CT1404 - 4cm fenestrations
CT1410 - 8cm fenestrations
CT1206 - 6cm fenestrations
CT1210 - 15cm fenestrations
CT12FR16 - 16cm fenestrations
Kit Pieces for CT1404, CT1410, CT1206, CT1210
CT12Fr Stiffening Stylet
Chest Tube Suction Bulb with 360ºSpinning Luer Lock Adapter
• Continuous gentle suction. • 360°spinning luer lock adapter for secure attachment to MILA Guidewire Chest Tube. Resists twisting and kinking of the catheter during movement. Avoids accidental unscrewing. • Add barbed adapter (Item #2350) for use with flared chest tube.
Luer Lock with 360º Spinner
• Volume markings provide easy measurement. • Internal anti-reflux valve to help prevent backflow of fluid to the patient. DESCRIPTION ITEM #
PRICE $18.00 $18.00 $18.00
100cc suction bulb 150cc suction bulb 200cc suction bulb 400cc suction bulb
CG100 CG150 CG200 CG400
$22.00 $20.00 (10 pack)
Female luer lock adapter accepts 20-40Fr tube Each individually packed and sterile
Drainage Bag Included
Centesis Adapter – Automatic 3-Way
• C OLLECTION BAG - 1000ml, 15in/38cm drain line with luer lock, anti-reflux valve and fluid drain port. • Unique valve allows aspiration and evacuation without disconnecting the syringe and without turning a stopcock. SAVES TIME AND AVOIDS MISTAKES. • Use as a chest tube adapter. • Use for chest tap, belly tap or anytime you want to remove air or fluid. • Includes a barbed adapter to fit 18-34Fr flared tubes.
ITEM # PRICE 175440 $10.00 175450 $10.00 175460 $10.00 175440NB $10.00 175450NB $10.00 175460NB $10.00
Step1: Attach chest tube or centesis catheter.
Centesis Adapter with Spin Luer Lock - No Tube Centesis Adapter with total Length 12.5cm (5in) Centesis Adapter with total Length 40cm (16in) Without Collection Bag: Centesis Adapter with Spin Luer Lock Centesis Adapter with total Length 12.5cm Centesis Adapter with total Length 40cm
Step 2: Aspirate fluid/air by pulling back on syringe.
Step 3: Empty syringe by pushing plunger.
Centesis Catheters (Fenestrated)
• C atheter-over-needle style with smooth transition from needle to catheter that aids in placement. • Three large skived holes for maximum drainage and reduction of clogging. • Echogenic needle with bevel indicator for visibility on ultrasound. • Clear needle hub for flashback confirmation. DESCRIPTION ITEM # PRICE 4Fr (18Ga) x 7cm (2.75in) 175042 $15.00 4Fr (18Ga) x 10cm (4in) 175044 $15.00 5Fr (16Ga) x 7cm (2.75in) 175052 $15.00 5Fr (16Ga) x 10cm (4in) 175054 $15.00 5Fr (16Ga) x 15cm (6in) 175056 $15.00
• C atheter-over-needle style with smooth transition from needle to catheter that aids in placement. • Fenestrated with an additional 3 side holes at the distal end. Item #1212F has 4 side holes. • Ideal for tapping pericardial effusion in dogs. DESCRIPTION ITEM # PRICE 18Ga x 9cm (3.5in) 1804F $10.50 16Ga x 7.5cm (3in) 1604F $11.00 14Ga x 9cm (3.5in) 1404F $11.00 14Ga x 13cm (5.25in) 1412F $11.00 12Ga x 13cm (5.25in) 1212F $11.00
Chest Tube with Sharp Trocar and Adapters
Silicone Chest Tubes
• Very kink resistant. • Radiopaque, single lumen, open end with multiple side holes. • Use for drainage of air or fluid. • Surgically place or use Kelly clamp. • Includes clamp, barbed adapter or stopcock. DESCRIPTION ITEM # PRICE 12Fr x 38cm (15in) with 5cm of sideholes CT1215 $24.00 14Fr x 38cm (15in) with 7cm of sideholes CT1415 $24.00 20Fr x 38cm (15in) with 10cm of sideholes CT2015 $24.00 20Fr x 55cm (22in) with 10cm of sideholes CT2022 $24.00 30Fr x 55cm (22in) with 12cm of sideholes CT3022 $24.00
• S izes 10, 12 and 14 include clamp and barbed adapter. • Sizes 16, 20, 24, 28 and 32 include clamp, barbed adapter and 36 inches (90cm) of sterile bubble tubing. • Open end with two large side holes.
• Depth marks. • PVC material. DESCRIPTION 10Fr x 19cm (7.5in) 12Fr x 19cm (7.5in) 14Fr x 19cm (7.5in) 16Fr x 21cm (8in) 20Fr x 34cm (13.5in) 24Fr x 34cm (13.5in) 28Fr x 34cm (13.5in) 32Fr x 34cm (13.5in)
ITEM # CTT10S CTT12S CTT14S CTT16 CTT20 CTT24 CTT28 CTT32
PRICE $15.00 $15.00 $15.00 $15.00 $15.00 $15.00 $15.00 $15.00
Kit pieces for CTT16 up to CTT32
Chest Tube Adapter for Suction Systems Securely connect female luer lock or funnel style chest tubes to suction systems from other manufacturers (e.g. Pleur-Evac and Thoraseal). The set contains christmas tree adapters and bubble tubing that can be trimmed to fit the suction device. DESCRIPTION ITEM # PRICE
Male Luer Lock Christmas Tree & Dual Christmas Tree Adapter -
includes one luer lock adapter, two dual adapters and bubble tubing with clamp.
Crash Cart Inventory Record
Quality you can TRUST when it matters the MOST. Essentials for the Veterinary Crash Cart
MILA International, Inc. 7984 Tanners Gate Lane Florence, KY 41042 USA
Toll Free: 888.645.2468
Photo courtesy of Dr. Andrew LinklaterPage 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6 Page 7 Page 8 Page 9 Page 10 Page 11 Page 12
Made with FlippingBook Learn more on our blog