KICK-START THE NEW YEAR WITH M3
We’ve got more free workshops coming to you this month — perfect for getting in motion as 2020 begins! We also have an exciting opportunity coming to our West Hills location: yoga and personal training sessions! This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to increase their resistance, keep up with their exercise after therapy, or simply de-stress. WEST HILLS:
• Back and Sciatica Pain Workshop: Wednesday, Jan. 22; 6:30 p.m.
• Yoga and Personal Training: Book a session by calling 747.888.3562.
• Back and Shoulder Workshop: Tuesday, Jan. 28; 6:30 p.m.
As always, the workshops at both locations are free, but space is limited. Reserve your spot by calling 747.888.3562 for our West Hills workshop or 310.275.4137 for West LA!
TAKE A BREAK
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN SAUERKRAUT
• 2 lbs cabbage • 4 tsp fine sea salt
• Jar • Lid with airlock • Something to weigh down cabbage, ideally made of a nonreactive material like glass
1. Remove outer leaves from cabbage. Slice very thinly. 2. In a large bowl, combine cabbage and salt. Let stand for 20 minutes. 3. Squeeze cabbage to release juices. Let the cabbage continue to soak and release juices for another 20 minutes. 4. Transfer to a jar and press down cabbage until completely submerged in its juices. Weigh down cabbage. 5. Seal jar with airlock. Let cabbage sit at room temperature and away from sunlight for one month. Once fermented, transfer to the fridge. Sauerkraut will keep for six months to one year.
LA · 310.275.4137 / WEST HILLS · 747.888.3562 | 3
Published by The Newsletter Pro • www.TheNewsletterPro.com
Made with FlippingBook - Online catalogs