WARNING FOR YOUR SAFETY
1. This appliance is for outdoor use only, and shall NOT be used in a building, garage, or any other enclosed area.
2. Do NOT use this outdoor fire pit for indoor heating.TOXIC carbon monoxide fumes can accumulate and cause asphyxiation.
3. This outdoor fire pit is NOT for commercial use.
4. This outdoor fire pit is NOT to be operated by children.
5. This outdoor fire pit is NOT to be used in or on boats or recreational vehicles.
6. Always use in accordance with all applicable local, state and national codes. Contact your local fire department for details on outdoor burning.
7. When using this outdoor fire pit, exercise the same precautions you would with any open fire.
8. The use of alcohol, prescription or non-prescription drugs may impair the consumer’s ability to properly assemble or safely operate this outdoor fire pit.
9. Do NOT use this outdoor re pit without reading the entire “Owner’s Manual”.
10. This outdoor fire pit is for use with dry, seasoned hardwood. It will burn hotter, more completely and create less smoke. 11. Do NOT burn charcoal briquets, lump charcoal, manufactured logs,driftwood, trash, leaves, paper, cardboard, plywood, painted or stained or pressure treated wood. Avoid using softwoods such as pine or cedar that can throw
12. Do NOT alter this outdoor fire pit in any manner.
13. Do NOT use this outdoor fire pit until it is COMPLETELY assembled
14. Do NOT store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors or liquids in the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
15. Do NOT store or use an LP gas cylinder within 10 feet (3.05 m) of this outdoor fire pit while it is in operation.
16. Do NOT use this outdoor fire pit near automobiles, trucks, vans or recreational vehicles.
17. Do NOT use in an explosive atmosphere. Keep outdoor fire pit area clear and free from combustible materials, gasoline and other flammable liquids. 18. Do NOT use this outdoor fire pit under any overhead or near any unprotected combustible constructions. Avoid using near or under overhanging trees and shrubs. 19. Always use this outdoor fire pit on a hard, level non-combustible surface such a concrete, rock or stone. An asphalt or blacktop surface may not be acceptable for this purpose. Do NOT use on wooden decks.
20. Always empty this outdoor fire pit before each use. Leave a thin layer of ash to protect the bottom.
21. Do NOT wear flammable or loose clothing when operating this outdoor fire pit.
22. Do NOT use in windy conditions.
Made with FlippingBook Online newsletter