I ndustrial 75,000 up to 190,000 BTU K erosene F orced A ir
PORTABLE KEROSENE FORCED AIR HEATERS ARE IDEAL FOR USE IN WELL VENTILATED GARAGES, WORKSHOPS AND JOBSITES.
S imple O peration
● Heavy-duty, cast aluminum enclosed electric motor BURNER HEAD
● CSA Certified – US and Canada FACTORY TESTED FOR MULTIPLE FUELS
1-piece cast aluminum
JP8/Jet A fuel
No. 1 and No. 2 fuel oil
High performance fan
● No. 1 and No. 2 diesel fuel IMPORTANT NOTES
● Integral overheat and flame-out safety
● Sure start ignition for cold temperature starts
● Not for use in residential living areas or inadequately ventilated areas
Dual connector ignition
● Proper ventilation required during operation
● Flat-free tires LIMITED WARRANTY
● Must be plugged into an approved standard electrical outlet for operation
AIR PUMP PRESSURE
120V, 60Hz, 1.3 Amps
120V, 60Hz, 2.1 Amps
120V, 60Hz, 2.5 Amps
5.3 gallons 0.55 gal./hr.
10.6 gallons 0.97 gal./hr. 10.9 hours 3,375 sq. ft.
13.2 gallons 1.37 gal./hr.
FUEL TANK CAPACITY
MAX. OPERATING HOURS
1,875 sq. ft.
4,750 sq. ft.
33 lb. 28 lb.
63 lb. 54 lb.
NET WT. 62 lb. Specifications subject to change without notice. Use in accordance with any and all state or local codes, regulations and/or ordinances. Please see heater "Owner's Manual" included with each heater for a complete list of important safety information. These specifications are estimates only.
Made with FlippingBook Ebook Creator