I ndustrial 50,000 up to 200,000 BTU G as -F ired C onvection
EXTREMELY QUIET AND PORTABLE, THIS HEATER CAN HEAT A WORKSHOP OR GARAGE IN A MATTER OF MINUTES. FROM SMALL TO LARGE SPACES, IT IS EASY TO SET UP AND KEEPS YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT COMFORTABLE.
● Quick assembly two-piece burn chamber
● 1 year CERTIFICATIONS
Durable steel housing
● Inner windshield protects burner flame from being extinguished HEAT OUTPUT
● CSA Certified – US and Canada ● CSA Blue Star Certified – US only ● CSA Blue Flame Certified – Canada only IMPORTANT NOTES
Variable heat settings
● 360° heat radius for even heating COMPONENTS ● Matchless piezo spark ignition
● Not for use in residential living areas or inadequately ventilated areas
● Proper ventilation required during operation
● Automatic shut-off if flame is extinguished
● Extremely hot during operation. Keep children, animals and all combustible objects away from heater.
● 10-foot hose and regulator
MH-0080-CM10 60-80,000 BTU Automatic (integral)
MH-0200-CM10 50-200,000 BTU
2.3 / 3.7 lb./hr. 43 / 27 hours 17 / 11 hours
3.24 / 9.25 lb./hr.
31 / 11 hours
OPERATING HOURS (100 LB. CYLINDER)
OPERATING HOURS (40 LB. CYLINDER)
8 / 5 hours
OPERATING HOURS (20 LB. CYLINDER)
SUGGESTED CYLINDER SIZE
1,800 sq. ft.
4,600 sq. ft. 16x16x26.4in.
NET WT. 14 lb. Specifications subject to change without notice. Use in accordance with any and all state or local codes, regulations and/or ordinances. Please see heater "Owner's Manual" included with each heater for a complete list of important safety information. These specifications are estimates only. 11.5 lb.
PART NUMBER DESCRIPTION
Two cylinder manifold
Made with FlippingBook Ebook Creator