C ompressors P umps T he M i -T-M D ifference
BEST PUMP WARRANTY IN THE INDUSTRY The Mi-T-M Pump Exchange Program provides customers pump replacement for the warranty period of two years from the date of purchase. If the air compressor pump fails due to a manufacturing defect during the two year warranty period, Mi-T-M will replace the pump at no charge. The air compressor should be returned to the Mi-T-M authorized dealer where it was purchased. The dealer will remove the pump and replace it with another single or two stage Mi-T-M pump at no charge. The Pump Exchange Program is not transferable and covers all pump problems with the exception of abuse or lack of basic general maintenance as stated in the owners manual and warranty statement.
PUMP EXCHANGE PROGRAM 2
SINGLE STAGE CAST IRON COMPRESSOR PUMP ● The sturdy cast iron crankcase is CNC machined and anchored on both sides for balance.
● An oversized cast iron crankcase creates a large oil reservoir for reliable lubrication.
Cast iron construction with all components precision CNC machined
● Oversized ball-bearing style shaft bearings allow for smooth operation and longer life. ● Crankcase is vented through an exclusive labyrinth system, avoiding the presence of oil into the streamline.
● High profile cylinder fin design optimizes heat dissipation.
● Reversible cylinder head allows discharge to sides of pump.
● Large stainless-steel valves offer efficient flow, cooler temperatures and longer valve life.
● Oil sight glass for easy oil level monitoring.
● Industrial-duty inlet filter/silencer for remarkably low sound levels.
TWO STAGE CAST IRON COMPRESSOR PUMP 1. The sturdy cast iron crankcase is bi-supported for smooth running, longer bearing life and less maintenance. 2. An oversized cast iron crankcase creates a large oil reservoir for reliable lubrication.
Low operating speed reduces wear and extends the life of all components
3. Crankcase is vented.
4. Oversized ball-bearing style shaft bearings allow for smooth operation and longer life.
5. Venting system reduces crankcase temperature and pressure.
6. High profile cylinder fin design optimizes heat dissipation.
7. Large stainless-steel valves offer efficient flow, cooler temperatures and longer valve life.
● Oil sight glass for easy oil level monitoring (not pictured)
Rugged pump design assures reliability and long maintenance intervals
● Finned copper intercooler for heat dissipation (not pictured)
Made with FlippingBook Ebook Creator