HAZARD ASSESSMENT GUIDE
• Smooth surfaces: Traction Control Range is designed for maximum grip on smooth environments with fluid based slip hazards.
• Uneven surfaces: ADAPT ™ sole unit is designed to maximise adaption to uneven terrain to maintain traction and reduce injury risks.
TRIPS & FALLS
• Lightweight footwear to reduce fatigue of the leg muscles that lift the toes. • LOW catch sole to improve swing phase ground clearance at the toe to reduce the risk of tripping.
• asym BEVEL ™ to match the natural heel strike position during walking to minimise fatigue of the leg muscles that lift the toes. • ADAPT ™ range to assist in foot adaption to uneven terrain.
• articulated FIT ™ upper to provide targeted support and flexibility to improve adaption to uneven terrain.
• ADAPT ™ range to assist in foot adaption to uneven terrain.
• ANTI -STATIC certified footwear minimises static electricity build-up for safety in volatile environments.
• Metal-free footwear can reduce the risk of spark ignition.
SHARP OBJECTS UNDERFOOT
Ideal for construction sites and locations with sharp objects on the ground.
• Penetration Resistant styles feature a flexible woven synthetic fibre midsole layer that can resist the penetration of a nail applied at 1,100N of compression.
Made with FlippingBook Online document