Stanley/Stella - Sustainability Report 2020

Sustainable sourcing

GOTS STANDARDS

STANLEY/STELLA GOTS CERTIFIED PRODUCTS

ORGANIC TEXTILE

If the organic content is at least 95% of the product weight.

Most of our t-shirts are certified organic, as their organic content is above 95% .

Organic Certified by Control Union CU 819434

Organic Certified by Control Union CU 819434

MADE OF “X”%

If the organic content is between 70% and 95% of the product weight.

Made with 85% organic cotton Certified by Control Union CU 819434

Most of our sweatshirts are certified made with 85% , as their organic content is 85% of the product weight. (The remaining 15% of the product is recycled polyester.)

Made with 85% organic cotton Certified by Control Union CU 819434

18

Made with FlippingBook flipbook maker