GASOILA GAS GAUGING PASTE
• Indicates level of gasoline, naphtha, kerosene, crude and refined oils, jet fuels and a range of other commonly stored liquids.
• Paste will turn blue upon contact with gasoline
2 1/2oz Jar Gasoila Gas Gauging Paste
GASOILA® SOFT-SET THREAD SEALANT WITH PTFE
• Soft-setting, non-toxic, PTFE paste. Provides a positive seal on pipe threads, joints, fittings, hoses, nozzles, LPG cylinders, pump assemblies, oil burners, hydraulics, compressors, engines, motors, housings, plugs, fuel lines, couplings and more. • Use on brass, copper, stainless steel, aluminum, black pipe, tin, galvanized, ABS, CPVC, PVC plastics, nylon, polyethylene, polypropylene, polybutylene and more. • Excellent resistance to gasoline (up to 20% alcohol and petroleum blends), petroleum solvents, kerosene, diesel oil, propane, butane LPG, cutting oils, ammonia, aliphatic solvents, acids, steam, potable water, compressed air and more. NOT for use on oxygen.
• Remains pliable in cold temperatures.
• Temperature Range: -100ºF to 600ºF (-74ºC to 318ºC).
• Pressure Range: To 10,000 psi sealing liquids; to 3,000 psi sealing gases.
• One year shelf life when stored at 40ºF to 80ºF (5ºC to 27ºC).
1/4 Pint Tin Gasoila
1/2 Pint Tin Gasoila
1 Pint Tin Gasoila
Made with <A HREF="https://flippingbook.com/online-digital-brochure" TITLE="Learn about FlippingBook for Online Brochures">FlippingBook</A> - Online Brochure Maker