Central Park Collection
Managing Director Candidate Information Pack
Elite Group is a family owned hotel operator provider with a number of hotels around London. They are looking to create a hotel brand which will adopt a forward- thinking approach to target the modern guest. They aim to create a unique experience through the use of social spaces, technology and the accommodation offering, to ensure guests have a heartfelt experience.
Listening, responding, adapting The leisure and hospitality sector is constantly evolving as is the way we book, engage and travel. Independent qualitative and quantitative research helps us understand the evolving needs of our customers. We want our hotel offering to be at the forefront of the market, creating a brand that caters for this. We want you to be the expert in providing an in-depth understanding of our market position, what our brand looks and feels like, where we operate and how we set ourselves apart.
Long-term, stable growth We are looking for this role to define a strategy for growth targeting up and coming areas and untapped markets. Our clearly defined strategy for growth is based on our overarching mission to be the strategic leader in sector.
Our strategy is :
• Grow the number of properties that we own and operate through a robust investment strategy • Increase the number of rooms in our portfolio • Create additional commercial opportunities, through supply chain management and partnerships • Identify new revenue streams and increase the value of existing revenue streams • Create a brand that is focused around a quality offering • Create a forward-thinking team focused on creating a leading hotel brand
Role of Managing Director We are seeking to make the appointment of a Managing Director for our Hotel portfolio. Key responsibilities include strategic direction, brand identity new business areas, booking and customer platforms and investment strategy. This is a key leadership role which will have significant impact across the business - you will proactively contribute to the development and delivery of the brand and business plan to the highest possible standards. You will do this in line with the Group’s established Vision and Values.
We are seeking an individual with a proven track record of success in a business leadership role with a particular emphasis on brand identity and service delivery, ideally gained within a leading hotel chain. You will possess strong strategic planning skills relevant to business planning, financial planning, marketing strategy, revenue management, and innovation. Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and communication skills are essential, as you will be required to lead and inspire a diverse team; as well as develop long-term, high-quality relationships across agents, booking platforms, investors, and internal stakeholders.
Scope of Role Accountable to the Board, this is a key leadership role which will have significant impact across the business. Provide leadership for all aspects of the business including strategic direction, revenue management, marketing, sales and customer experience. Working closely with members of the Board to provide a comprehensive, customer-focused service strategy and implementation plan to support the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the Group.
Commercial Revenue and Financial Management • Identify opportunities for commercial revenue generation • Ensure appropriate business cases and financial plans are developed to deliver revenue generation opportunities • Proactively develop and deliver the business plan • Proactively engage and interact with Shareholders and Board Directors • Providing appropriate asset data, business intelligence and other reporting as required • Secure and develop commercial opportunities to maximum income from the properties
• Lead the hotel division to the highest possible standards in line with the Group’s established Vision and Values
• Ensure the hotel portfolio is structured and resourced
appropriately, establishing and maintaining robust succession plans and ensuring staff are supported and developed appropriately to perform at their best
• Ensure compliance across the properties
• Set up an internal booking platform and CRM
Sales and Marketing
Food and Beverage • Review the F&B offering across our properties, and re-evaluate in order to drive sales • Develop our C&E offering in our larger hotels • Negotiate commercial partnerships that will enable us to develop our offering and provide value for the group
• Create a brand identity for our properties and a marketing strategy • Develop a marketing and sales strategy which will define our target market • Develop a sales strategy for all event and social spaces that will drive revenue • Develop a calendar of promotional activities that will drive revenue
• Experience in managing hotels with a proven track record of delivering change • Emotionally intelligent – own key stakeholder relationships and play a lead role in providing sound commercial and strategic advice • Able to influence others though experience, knowledge and strong corporate values
• Leadership – manage, develop and coach talented professionals; creating a legacy of talent pipeline and succession in the future • Customer facing – capable of networking, building and maintaining lasting and meaningful relationships with key stakeholders • Risk management – balance commercial needs of the business with strong attention to risk management and best practice • Strong attention to detail – support key business decisions with sound objective criteria
• Open direct and clear communication style
• Marketing – strong knowledge of creating a brand
For a confidential discussion to learn more about the role and opportunity please contact the Elite Group recruitment partner James Gregory of The Management Recruitment Group.
James Gregory 0796 682 7391 0203 962 9900 firstname.lastname@example.orgPage 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6 Page 7 Page 8 Page 9 Page 10
Made with FlippingBook Publishing Software