THE NEWSLETTER ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND CARING FOR YOUR BODY
BROWNSTONE PHYSICAL THERAPY Is Now...
V I C T O R L O C AT I O N
INSIDE : • PRESS RELEASE
• Patient Success Spotlight • FREE Low Back Pain Workshop
• How To Take Care Of Your Back
THE NEWSLETTER ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND CARING FOR YOUR BODY
PRESS RELEASE: WE HAVE A NEW NAME! THE SAME GREAT PHYSICAL THERAPY YOU KNOW AND LOVE
V I C T O R L O C AT I O N
On behalf of our team, we are so excited to share some big news with you! As of Tuesday, January 1st, 2019, BrownStone Physical Therapy - Victor is now Limitless Physical Therapy Specialists. I’d like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all of our loyal patients, clients, and referral sources for trusting us over the past 8 years. When we opened our doors in 2010 our mission was very simple, to be a valuable resource to our
drugs, injections, or surgery. We are committed to helping our patients set goals that they didn’t think were possible, and then achieving them. We have also recognized the need to help train physical therapy students and young physical therapists to represent our profession with excellence. To that end, we are now hosting our own physical therapy training program, Limitless University. This continues to create an environment of learning that shapes our culture and drives evidence based practice. We believe that developing young leaders ensures the future of our profession. It is our goal as a team to bring you value at each encounter with unrivaled results, customer service that leaves you saying “wow!” and an authentic connection with your physical therapist or personal trainer. We hope that in providing this level of value, you will want to tell others about your experience with us. Ultimately, we are here to serve you, our community. In Good Health, Your Team at Limitless Physical Therapy Specialists
community by providing great physical therapy care. In working toward that mission, we have grown steadily both as a team and within our community. We are extremely grateful and humbled that the majority of referrals to our office come from previous patients recommending family and friends to come see us. As our business has evolved, so has our vision and purpose. We are passionate about helping people live their lives without limits. We are growing a team of people who want to see real change happen in healthcare by having patients access conservative treatment through physical therapy and personal training prior to invasive options such as INSIDE : • How To Take Care Of Your Back • FREE Low Back Pain Workshop
• Exercise Of The Month • Patient Success Spotlight
THE SAME GREAT PHYSICAL THERAPY YOU KNOW AND LOVE
How to Take Care of Your Back
SUPPORTED BRIDGE Lie on your back with knees bent and feet hip distance apart. Place your feet close enough so they can be touched by your fingertips. Inhale and lift the hips, place a block under the sacrum. Keep the chest open. Hold for 30 seconds and repeat 10 times. Strengthens Core www.simpleset.net EXERCISE OF THE MONTH Try this movement if you are experiencing back pain.
1. Make Good Posture A Habit When you are standing, feel that the weight in your feet is going through your arches. Stack your knees over your ankles, your pelvis over your knees, and your shoulders over your pelvis. Let your head be in a relaxed position without your chin poking forward. Good posture doesn’t mean holding yourself up like you’re in the army. You should be comfortable, though it might still take time to get used to a new posture, even if it’s a better one. While sitting, make sure you’re using the backrest without your shoulders slouching or your head far forward and your feet are on the floor. 2. Lift Properly Picking things up is a normal part of our day. Even if you pick up something light, your back muscles have to lift the weight of your upper torso and control that movement. Make sure you always face what you need to pick up, squat keeping your spine straight and push with your leg muscles. This helps reduce the excessive pressure on your spine. 3. Stay Flexible Flexibility is key to maintaining a healthy back. By keeping your body flexible, the normal forces of movement and lifting can be distributed across the spine, rather than focused on a few segments, which can then fail. An easy stretching routine every day can keep you feeling great and put a spring in your step. 4. Stay Strong You have hundreds of muscles, which control the movement of your spine. Major muscles that support the spine are called your core and include your abdominal, pelvic, spinal and hip muscles. By keeping your core muscles strong, you support your spine and have the ability to easily control lifting, quick movements, bending and a lot more. 5. Physical Therapy Our physical therapists are experts in evaluating spine and body movement. Byhavinga regularcheckup,youcanmakesureyourbody is ingoodcondition to tackle the activities you love. If you have a history of back pain, injury or are currently experiencing aches and pains, we can analyze your problem and construct a treatment program that will work best for your individual problem. With soothing hands-on therapy and targeted exercises, we can help you return quickly to feeling your best. Even if you suffer from severe pain, we can help you get out of pain and living the life you deserve. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
Attention Low Back Pain Sufferers!
• Do you suffer with low back pain when you sit, stand or walk? • Is it difficult for you to bend over and pick something up off of the floor?
Please come to this FREE Low Back Pain Workshop to learn the following: - The single biggest mistake back pain sufferers make which actually stops them from healing - The most common causes of lower back pain and prevent them - A sure-fire way to pick the right treatment for the cause of your pain (and save you a ton of time and money) - How a problem in your lower back can cause pain elsewhere in your body
Call us today to reserve your spot at our FREE Lower Back Pain Workshop as there are a limited number of seats available! TUESDAY JANUARY 15TH, 2018 @ 6:30 PM
CALL US TODAY IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING BACK PAIN
Have You Met Your Insurance Deductible?
Patient Success Spotlight
An insurance deductible is the amount of money that you must pay before your insurance company pays for your medical services. If your deductible is met, your Physical Therapy may not cost you anything. Patients with family plans or those who have had major surgeries or have a chronic illness are especially likely to have a $0 balance remaining on their out-of-pocket expenses. This means that the cost of physical therapy could be minimal or completely covered by the patient’s insurance plan. If you are close to or have met your insurance deductible for the year, then now is the time to come in for Physical Therapy! Are you feeling aches and pains? Need to work on your core? Let us help you get a head start for 2019. Contact us today to schedule your appointment. Discover How To Live Pain Free! At Limitless Physical Therapy Specialists Sport & Spine Specialists, you will receive hands-on therapy treatments by our friendly, caring health experts during focused and individualized sessions.
“They hone a variety of specialties that attend to each client’s needs.” “The Limitless Physical Therapy staff is a group of caring, attentive, and knowledgeable professionals. They hone a variety of specialties that attend to each client’s needs. The staff encourages a self-help attitude, but they are ever-watchful as you proceed to improve your well being.” - D.M. No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls HEALTHY RECIPE
INGREDIENTS • 2 cups of old-fashioned rolled oats • ½ cup of ground flax seed • 1 tablespoon of black chia seeds • 1 teaspoon of cinnamon • ½ cup of raw honey • ½ cup of peanut butter • 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract • 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder • ½ cup of dark chocolate chips
1. CALL AND TALK TO YOUR THERAPIST
2. DISCOVER WHY YOUR PAIN HAS COME BACK
INSTRUCTIONS 1. Add rolled oats, ground flax seed, chia seeds, cinnamon, honey, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and vanilla protein powder to food processor. 2. Pulse until ingredients are blended (about 7-9 times). 3. Add mixture to a large bowl, add in chocolate chips. Stir to combine. 4. Form energy bite mixture into 1” balls and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet. 5. Cover and place in refrigerator for 2 hours. 6. Serve!
3. GET YOUR CUSTOM RECOVERY PROGRAM
www.limitlesspts.comPage 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4
Made with FlippingBook - professional solution for displaying marketing and sales documents online