OCTOBER IS NATIONAL PHYSICAL THERAPY MONTH To celebrate, we are hosting a Lower Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop. Where: North County Water and Sports Therapy Center 15373 Innovation Drive, Suite 175 San Diego, CA 92128 When: Thursday, Oct. 18, 2018 6:30–7:30 p.m.
If you have back pain, or you know someone who does, and are confused about what to do and are looking for answers, here is some of what we will cover in the workshop: • The #1 mistake back pain and sciatica sufferers make that stops them from healing • The three most common causes of lower back pain and sciatica • A surefire way to pick the right treatment for the cause of your pain (and save you time and money) • How a problem in your back can cause pain, numbness, or tingling in your leg • What successful treatment and permanent relief looks like without the side effects of medications, injections, or surgery
We only have 20 seats available for the event ...
So, if you would like to attend, be sure to register now.
How much is it to attend?
This informational session is free. All you need to do is register by calling the number above. Here at North County Water and Sports Therapy Center, we’ve helped hundreds of people right here in San Diego who have suffered needlessly with the lower back and sciatica ... it’s our specialty. Simply put, sciatica has 3 common causes:
1. Herniated discs
2. Stenosis or arthritis
3. Pelvis or SI joint problems Successful treatment for these conditions usually involves the following:
How do I register for the Lower Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop?
1. Specific exercises
Call our office to register at 858-675-1133.
2. Education and movement training on how to put less stress on your spine
When you register, we will send you the following:
1. The Lower Back Pain and Sciatica Worksheet to bring with you to the workshop
3. Hands-on physical therapy
4. And, for some, aquatic exercise (especially for those who do not tolerate traditional land-based programs)
2. The report “The Top 10 Most Burning Questions for Back Pain and Sciatica”
Made with FlippingBook - Online catalogs