prior to the intended date of termination by the other party and the former party has failed to
amend the breach within the said period.
b. If either party goes in either voluntary or compulsory liquidation according to or under the
law by which it is governed.
c. Either party may terminate this agreement at any time by giving a written notice ninety (90)
days prior to the proposed date of termination.
d. This notice of termination of the agreement is to be sent by registered post in order to it to
e. Upon the termination of this agreement, both parties agree to comply with all their respective
obligations under this agreement and fulfilling them including delivery of agreed services to
the respective client up to the clients’ satisfaction.
Other online courses
9. ATYAASAA will be happy to extend a scholarship to all the bonafide ABC students who wish to
enrol for the other online courses published on AtyaasaaOnline.
10. This scholarship will be up to an amount equal to 70% of the web published fee amount.
11. To avail the benefit of this scholarship, the amount equal to 30% of the web published fee amount
in INR for these courses to which the ABC students wish to enrol may be collected by ABC and
the same needs to be remitted to ATYAASAA in advance as per the payment process specified
12. The list of the bonafide students desirous of enrolling for the other online courses on
AtyaasaaOnline, must be sent by ABC to ATYAASAA together with the per student 30% fee
amount of the web published price.
13. Once ATYAASAA receives the appropriate amount in INR in advance from ABC together with
the list of interested ABC students, ATYAASAA will directly release to the students over email
their respective coupons for enrolling to the selected courses.
14. ATYAASAA will also send the list of students together with their respective coupons to ABC for
the resolution of any immediate escalation and record.
15. All the students enrolled for the online courses published on AtyaasaaOnline will receive an
electronic certificate of having successfully completed the online course after the successful
completion of the final quiz towards the end of the course with minimum of 70% marks.
16. This e-certificate will be automatically generated and sent electronically on the email id registered
by the student during enrolment.
Made with FlippingBook - professional solution for displaying marketing and sales documents online