EXPO SIDE CLADDING
Side Cladding Installation
Side Cladding is installed in the first part of the bay assembly, when two uprights are connected either by battens (expo 4) or shelf carriers (expo3) with feet attached - so you have completed step 2 on the bay assembly instructions. 1. Lean the connected frame to the side and slide in the first steel sheet clad in between the uprights inner gaps.
2. Attach plastic joining rib to the top of the first steel sheet clad.
3. Slide in another steel sheet clad panel the same way as the first one to sit in the ridge of the joining rib. 4. Once all frames requiring side cladding are assembled, continue building the bay as described on the bay assembly instructions - step 3 and onwards.
Plastic Joining Rib
Mesh Side Panel Installation
Mesh Side panels can be attached at any time after the bay has been assembled.
1. Insert the Cable tie into the upright’s inner gap via the 13mm diameter hole.
2. Position the mesh as required and loop the tie around the outer wire of the mesh.
3. Repeat the process along the whole height of the bay and on both sides of the mesh. Use as many ties as required - approx 2-3 ties per meter per side.
4. Install all the additional mesh as required.
Made with FlippingBook Online document