• Depart from Bogani.
• Arrive in Nairobi and meet your ME to WE guide upon arrival at the airport.
• A visit to the Kenya Giraffe Centre and Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, home to orphaned baby elephants.
• Walk side-by-side with local women to collect water from the Mara River.
• Visit Mulot Market, an
• Take part in a community project.
• Embark on a sunrise safari through the Maasai Mara to look for giraffes, lions, elephants, hippos, buffalos, gazelles and resident zebra herds. • Visit Oleleshwa Farm to learn what is grown sustainably to supply nearby schools with lunches and Bogani with fresh ingredients for delicious meals.
• Visit the Duka, our on-site shop, which offers locally sourced gifts, Kenya- exclusive products and beaded accessories and homewares made by local Maasai women. • Visit Kisaruni, an all-girls high school opened by our charity partner in a nearby community.
• Take part in a
authentic Kenyan market.
• Check in to a hotel day room in Nairobi.
• Volunteer on a local community project.
• Join Maasai women
• Say a final kwaheri— farewell—to the local community. • Head out on a leisurely hike and learn about medicinal herbs from a local Maasai warrior.
• Transfer to your hotel and settle in for the night.
• Fly from Nairobi to the Maasai Mara.
• Take part in a local community project.
and practice traditional beading, learning how it is helping them earn a sustainable income.
• Relax, recharge and enjoy lunch.
• Visit Baraka Hospital, a project owned by our charity partner.
• Arrive at Bogani and be welcomed by our team.
• Depart Nairobi or book an optional extension, including a multi-day safari or a retreat to the Kilifi coast.
• A lesson in Swahili, the local language.
• Train in the art of Maasai weaponry.
• Settle in to Bogani.
• Take a drive through the Mara on a sunset safari.
• Enjoy a delicious welcome dinner.
• Relax and enjoy a traditional Nyama Choma dinner— Kenya’s barbecue.
*Please note that this is a sample trip itinerary and details are subject to change. We are happy to work with you to customize an adventure.
Customize your trip with a Kenya extension
After a week of meaningful activities, treat yourself to a special excursion. We will help customize the perfect Kenya extension, tailored to you and your team.
SAFARI Embark on a once-in-a-lifetime journey through the breathtaking savanna of the Maasai Mara—a region famous for its diverse wildlife and stunning landscape. Stay comfortably in world-class, ecofriendly safari camps, and always be where the game is with knowledgeable and friendly guides. Experience one of the world’s richest wildlife reserves, home to an astounding array of animals including lions, giraffes, rhinos and zebras.
TORIANA Experience coastal Kenya’s rich history and diverse peoples, languages and customs. Join us at Toriana Beach House, ME to WE’s Kenyan coastal retreat. Enjoy the jewel-toned Indian Ocean, fresh meals served on vast terraces inspired by Swahili and Moroccan architecture, and the white sand of secret tropical Bofa Beach— footsteps away. In the style of coastal hospitality, our home is your home, and we want to welcome you to experience an authentic piece of coastal Kenya.
Made with FlippingBook - professional solution for displaying marketing and sales documents online