About Essentia Trading
ESSENTIA TRADING AT A GLANCE
In 2013, Essentia Trading Limited (ETL) was launched as a wholly owned subsidiary of Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust. We are a consultancy organisation specialising in the built environment. The company has over 50 consultants across offices in London and Oxfordshire, providing services throughout the UK and Internationally within the Healthcare, Science and Education sectors. Profits are reinvested into the Trust. Using an integrated approach to strategic estates planning, we provide solutions to our clients’ challenges, drawing on knowledge from our internal teams including:
Here are some of our achievements in 2016/17
• Delivery of a strategic estates programme for South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
• Review of estates services across Salford Royal and Pennine Acute Hospitals
• Delivery of a space utilisation programme for a London based university
• Delivered a LEAN development programme for a major healthcare provider in Qatar
• End to end project management for a new build Spire Healthcare UK facility in the Midlands
• Capital Development
• Provided project and cost management support during the building of the new Cancer Centre at Guy’s, opened in September 2016
• Healthcare Planning
• Cost management services for the transformation of St Thomas’ A&E department
• Property Consultancy
• Masterplanning of the Guy’s and St Thomas’ Westminster Bridge and London Bridge campuses
Our understanding of the internal stakeholder perspective ensures that the project brief is relevant and robust at the outset.
• Development of a large, complex science research facility for The Biotechnology and Biological Science Research Council.
• Increased revenues of over 25% from 15/16 to 16/17.
David Smith Director of Capital Development
Made with FlippingBook - Online catalogs