Admission Requirements cwu.edu/admissions 3.0 2.5-2.99 2.0-2.49 and higher CADRs Met CADRs Met CADRs Met GPA GPA GPA
Top in the Nation CWU is one of the premier public universities in the Pacific Northwest, offering more than 135 accredited college majors and 32 accredited master’s degree programs. Central is also among the top Washington state universities for increasing students’ earning potential after graduation.
SIERRA MAGAZINE COOL SCHOOL A 2020 TOP
Top College for Value Students from all over choose CWU because they know they’ll receive a quality education with personal attention at an affordable cost. Central consistently ranks as a top college for value and return on investment.
TOP 10 Best Value College inWA SmartAsset
• Guaranteed admissions • No personal statement
• Holistic review • Personal statement may be required
• Holistic review • Personal statement required
How to Apply
CADR Requirements English - 4 credits Mathematics - 4 credits Science - 3 credits (2 credits from lab)
Average Cost Per Year *
Fill out an online application at cwu.edu/admissions Pay a $60 application fee Submit official high school transcripts
Tuition and Fees $ 8,592
Books and Supplies $ 1,002
Social Sciences - 3 credits World Languages - 2 credits Fine Arts - 1 credit
Room and Board
Scholarships and Financial Aid cwu.edu/scholarships
$ 160 million
Amount CWU offers in financial assistance each year.
ONE 8out of 10
Amount of first-year students who receive gift aid (grants, scholarships, waivers)
• FAFSA and WASFA applications open • Scholarship Central application open May 1
• Tuition Scholarship deadline • Priority application deadline for fall May 1
• Confirm enrollment at CWU
Scholarship Central allows you to apply for more than 300 scholarships from a single website.
of students receive federal grants 47 %
of students receive financial aid 80 %
of WUE eligible students receive WUE 100 %
* Before Financial Aid, Scholarships, and other waivers. Tuition prices may vary.
Made with FlippingBook Ebook Creator