Marry Me in Chelsea

Marry me in Kensington and Chelsea

You’ll need to both attend together in person and each bring the following documents with you: • Your passport. • Your immigration status document and a passport photograph each (if applicable). • Your most recent proof of address document: a bank statement within the last month, a utility bill within the last three months, or a council tax statement within the last year. • If you’ve been married or in a Civil Partnership previously, proof of how this ended: i.e. your decree absolute (or foreign equivalent), or your former spouse’s death certificate and your marriage/Civil Partnership certificate. All documents must be originals and accompanied by a third-party translation into English, if applicable. As long as there are no lawful or immigration impediments to your planned

ceremony, your marriage or Civil Partnership may proceed 29 days after giving notice.


Made with FlippingBook Online newsletter maker