PATHWAY TO A BBA DEGREE
Business majors must apply for and be accepted to the Coles College Undergraduate Professional Program in order to graduate with a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree.
• Accounting • Business Law • Economics • Engagement Marketing • Entrepreneurship • Finance • Information Security & Assurance • Information Systems • Management • Marketing • Music and Entertainment Business • Operations And Purchasing
In order to earn a BBA degree:
1. Complete the Sophomore GPA Requirement 2. Complete all courses for the Hughes Leadership & Career Program 3. Gain formal acceptance to Coles College 4. Complete all required courses and appropriate electives 5. Satisfy all residency requirements 6. Satisfy all grade requirements 7. Earn at least a 2.0 GPA 8. Earn at least 120 semester credit hours of credit, including at least 45 hours of upper division credit 9. Petition to graduate with the Registrar’s Office by their deadline
• Professional Sales • Sports Marketing • Coles Scholars*
Details about these requirements for each major can be found in your KSU Undergraduate Catalog online at catalog.kennesaw.edu.
• Business Fundamentals (non-business majors) • Information Security Assurance (also available online) • Information Systems • Joel A. Katz Music and Entertainment Business Program (MEBUS)
* The Coles College Scholars Program is a multi-year program focused on leadership development, integrated and international studies, community engagement, and mentorship. Each cohort is carefully selected through a rigorous application and interview process each year. ColesCollege.com/Scholars
CLICK HERE to learn more about Coles Minors and Certificates.
Made with FlippingBook - Online catalogs