Keysight FieldFox RF and Microwave Analyzers Delivers benchtop accuracy and MIL-spec durability to field applications up to 50 GHz and up to 120 MHz bandwidth.
· Base Function is a Cable and Antenna Analyzer, Expandable Capabilities with Optional Full 2-Port Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Channel Scanner, Analog Demod and Variable DC Source, RTSA, LTE, 5G, EMF and Mapping
· Measure DTF and TDR in a Single Sweep · Make Accurate Spectrum Analyzer Measurements without Needing Warm-Up with Installing · Built-in Calibration Capabilities; CalReady & QuickCal
ORDER # N9912A N9915A N9950A N9914B N9918B N9951B N9953B N9960B N9961B N9963B
FieldFox RF and Microwave Analyzers, 2 MHz to 4 GHz FieldFox RF and Microwave Analyzers, 30 kHz to 9 GHz FieldFox RF and Microwave Analyzers, 300 kHz to 32 GHz FieldFox RF and Microwave Analyzers, 30 kHz to 6.5 GHz FieldFox RF and Microwave Analyzers, 30 kHz to 26.5 GHz NEW FieldFox RF and Microwave Analyzers, 300 kHz to 44 GHz NEW FieldFox RF and Microwave Analyzers, 300 kHz to 54 GHz NEW FieldFox RF and Microwave Signal Analyzers, 9 kHz to 32 GHz NEW FieldFox RF and Microwave Signal Analyzers, 9 kHz to 44 GHz NEW FieldFox RF and Microwave Signal Analyzers, 9 kHz to 54 GHz
$15,922 $32,303 $17,493 $30,472 $42,133 $49,718 $34,778 $48,806 $60,076
LOGIN or REGISTER for the Best Price on all Models! Transcat.com/fieldfox-analyzers
Meet the demands of engineers designing IoT and general-purpose devices. Keysight N5166B X-Series CXG Signal Generator · Frequency Range of 9 kHz – 3/6 GHz and up to 120 MHz RF Modulation
· Troubleshooting of Components within a Wireless Communication System Using a Reliable Vector Signal Generator · Reduce the Time You Spend on Signal Creation with PathWave Signal Generation Software · Switching Speed - 5 ms
Bandwidth that Cover Most of Consumer Wireless Application Testing Requirements · Perform Basic Parametric Testing of Components and Functional Verification of Receivers
· Phase nNise (1 GHz, 20 kHz Offset) -119 dBc/Hz Typical · Internal Baseband RF BW 60 or 120 MHz · External IQ Inputs RF BW 200 MHz · Baseband Amplitude Flatness ±0.2 dB, Measured with Channel Correction
· Minimizing Downtime and Expenses with Self-maintenance Solutions and Low- Cost Repairs · Specified Output Power Range -110 to +18 dBm · Amplitude Accuracy ±0.6 dB
N5166B-503 CXG RF Vector Signal Generator Frequency range, 9 kHz to 3 GHz N5166B-506 CXG RF Vector Signal Generator Frequency range, 9 kHz to 6 GHz
Join the Transcat Family Customers Get More!
Once logged-in, our loyalty program gives our members exclusive discounts. We’ve designed it to cater to & reward our loyal customers. It’s free - so join, login and start saving right away!
Create an Online Account & SAVE!
Just Scan with Your Smartphone's Camera!
Login and Save up to 20% Off Select Brands
Transcat.com | 800-543-4571
Made with FlippingBook. PDF to flipbook with ease