Emerson AMS Trex™ Device Communicator
Trex eliminates the need for many specialized tools, including resistors, digital volt meters, and loop calibrators. Users can even power the loop directly from the Trex unit to quickly and easily isolate the root cause of any loop issues. The AMS Trex Device Communicator enables maintenance technicians to work more efficiently in the field. Advanced device diagnostic tools allow technicians to fix issues when they find them – reducing the trips back to the shop and minimizing any impact on production.
· Modern, Intuitive User Interface · Able to Power the Loop Directly from the Communicator · Configure and Test Valves Inline
· Commission and Validate Devices Faster
· Fieldbus Diagnostics · Identify Valve Problems · Rugged and Reliable · Adjustable Display · Support & Service
· Intrinsically Safe Anywhere You Go · Diagnose Communication Problems · Loop Diagnostics
ü ü ü ü ü ü ü ü ü ü
Universal Device Support
— — — — — — — — —
ü ü ü ü ü ü ü ü ü
Fieldbus Power Supply
Digital Voltmeter Modular Hardware
Emerson 475 vs. AMS Trex ™
Applications User Security
Configuration Update (auto save)
Do More with One Tool
Wifi (Auto Sync)
Transcat.com/emerson-ams-trex LOGIN or REGISTER for the Best Price on all Configurations!
PRICE $7,051 $7,630 $9,206 $10,486 $12,641
TREXCHPKLWS1 TREXCHPKL9P1 TREXCFPKLWS1 TREXLHPKL9P3 TREXLFPKLWP3
Device Communicator with HART, IS, Wireless, 1 Year Standard Support Device Communicator with HART, IS, 1 Year Premium Support Device Communicator with HART & Fieldbus, IS, Wireless, 1 Year Standard Support
Device Communicator PLUS with HART, IS, 3 Year Premium Support
Device Communicator PLUS with HART & Fieldbus, IS, Wireless, 3 Year Standard Support
The AMETEK JOFRA ASC-400 is a fully featured multifunction process calibrator with an Advanced Simplicity interface. AMETEK/JOFRA ASC-400 Multifunction Calibrator Most Models IN STOCK!
Additel 209 & 210 Series Loop Calibrators This rugged, easy to use loop calibrator is intuitive and ideal for troubleshooting your process loop. · Accuracy to 0.01% of Reading · Small and Rugged Handheld Design · Measure, Source, or Simulate Loop Current · M easure DC Volts · Simultaneously mA and % Span Display · Switch Functionality
· New - Mix/Max Hold · New - On Display Connection Assistant · Read/Simulate Process Functions - 16 RTD Types - 13 TC Types - Current/Voltage/Frequency/ Pulse Train
· Pressure Calibration - APM CPF Pressure Modules - Optional BARO Module · Reference Temperature Calibration - STS Pt100 Probes · Fuseless Protection · Features Such as Automatic Lead Test, Switch Test, Scaling, Stepping, & Ramping
· Selectable Ramp and Step Functions · Easy to Read Display and User Interface · H ART 250 Ω Resistor in Series with 24V Loop The Additel 209 and 210 loop calibrator series combine ease of use and functionality, making them the ideal tools to troubleshoot your process loop. The ADT209 has an accuracy of 0.03% of reading whereas the ADT210 holds an accuracy of 0.01% of reading. If you want to source, simulate or simply measure, the Additel Loop calibrator series will fit your need.
PRICE $2,817 $3,536
ASC400XXXXYXXXX ASC-400 w/Standard Accessories
ASC400BAROYXXXX ASC-400 w/Standard Accessories and BARO Module
CERTIFICATION - REPLACE Y IN PLACE OF FINAL XXXX IN THE BASE ASC NUMBER F Standard Traceable Calibration Certificate
Each Unit Includes: Test Lead Set, Alligator Clips (2 Pcs.), User Manual, 9V Alkaline Battery.
H $501 OPTIONS - ADD TO BASE ASC NUMBER IN PLACE OF LAST XXXX IN BASE ITEM NUMBER AXX Battery Eliminator/Charger $187 BXX Rechargeable Battery Pack and Charger $270 TXX Pt100 Temperature Probe $637 ABCT All Options $1,259 Optional 17025 Accredited Certificate
ORDER # ADT209 ADT210
PRICE $731 $963
mA Loop Calibrator, 0.03% RD mA Loop Calibrator, 0.01% RD
Make Sure Your Instrument is
Made with FlippingBook. PDF to flipbook with ease