ECONOMICS SINGLETON CAMPUS
500 IN THE WORLD (QS World Rankings 2022) ECONOMICS
• Economics PhD/MPhil FT PT
WHY SWANSEA? • We offer postgraduate programmes informed by the latest in research and innovation. •Our business and management studies (including economics) research environment is rated as 100% conducive to producing research of internationally excellent or world-leading quality (REF 2021).
• Economics MSc FT
• Economics and Finance MSc FT
Our MSc courses in economics are designed to prepare you for a career in government or business, as an economist, or for an economics PhD or research-oriented career. In business, economics helps provide an understanding of the motives and actions of customers, suppliers, competitors, employers and financiers. It is crucial in informing the strategic and operational decision-making of managers and directors. You will be taught by industry leaders and internationally recognised research experts. WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO CONSIDER
• Actuarial Science, MSc •Computer Science, MSc • Financial Analytics, MSc • Financial Technology (FinTech), MSc • Politics, MA • Public Policy, MA • Public Policy (Extended), MA • Social Research Methods, MSc FUNDING There are a range of postgraduate scholarships and bursaries available: s wansea.ac.uk/postgraduate/ scholarships
• Exceptional student support, bespoke employabilty team and strong links with high-profile organisations. • Specialist taught and research degrees.
• All modules are taught by our world-class faculty who have extensive industry and academic knowledge. • Fantastic facilities featuring study areas and extensive IT facilities equipped with specialist software.
Student Profile see next page
Made with FlippingBook Online newsletter maker