Certification There is nothing like implementation of a new certification system to keep things exciting! The Certification Committee thanks you for your patience during the downtime and while we continue to work out a few minor issues. Now that the system is up and we are in a new year, we should all “resolve” to log in frequently to claim credits and use the system to its full potential. That’s a New Year resolution even I can keep! Here are a few helpful hints for keeping your certification credit records up to date.
• All recertification credits must be entered in the system within 60 days of the event.
• Employment credits must be entered in the system within 90 days of your new certification year. Credits always pertain to the certification year just ended. An easy “hack” for this—look at the date on your certificate:
• January 1 - Enter employment credits January through March.
• July 1 - Enter employment credits July through September.
• Most all NADOA or location association events and webinars are already listed in the drop-down, but roll off after the time has expired to use them. Use the drop-down wherever possible. It will save you time and make it easier on the one approving credits. Please add Eli Murray (emurray@ rsppermian.com) to the distribution list for your local association events. • Remember that in-house training at your company will very likely qualify for either core or non-core credits. College classes, leadership classes and other external training may also qualify. Contact Eli to with any questions about these.
I hope you all have a wonderful year and that 2017 is a year of recovery for our industry. Thank you for the opportunity to serve as your Certification Committee Chair.
Brenda Dickey, CDOA
N a t i o n a l A s s o c i a t i o n o f D i v i s i o n O r d e r A n a l y s t s
Made with <A HREF="https://flippingbook.com/online-flipbook" TITLE="Learn about Creating Flipbooks with FlippingBook">FlippingBook</A> flipbook maker