Forms Online Recommendation Release Form — This form, on which students list their teacher recommendation letter authors, is available in the College Office. A completed form is required from every student before the College Office can submit teacher recommendations and Secondary School Report materials online. Secondary School Report (SSR) Form — The SSR (colleges may also call it the Counselor Report Form) is the part of the application that the College Office submits to each college to which a student applies. For all Common Application schools listed on a student’s form, SSR materials will be submitted online; however, if a school does not use the Common Application, or does not accept forms electronically students are required to submit the individual school’s Secondary School Report form to the College Office. Mid-Year Report Form — Many colleges ask that a mid-year report form be sent for every student with an active file after the completion of the first semester of senior year. Because Milton Academy will automatically send transcripts containing first semester senior grades to every college where a student has an active file, the student does not need to bring any mid-year report forms to the College Office. The same applies for the final school year report forms. Websites Useful Websites - A comprehensive, user-friendly website for applying for financial aid, with links to FAFSA, CSS PROFILE, and scholarship searches. We strongly recommend you start your search here. - FAFSA Online - CSS PROFILE Online

- 82 -

Made with FlippingBook flipbook maker