21 East Long Lake Rd., Suite 250 Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304 248-258-3500 www.callcroninlaw.com
PRSRT STD US POSTAGE PAID BOISE, ID PERMIT 411
INSIDE Facing the Pandemic Together
Top Mental Strategies for Your Fitness Routine Meet the Woman Who Biked 4,200 Miles in 18 Days There’s Still Time To Plan Springtime Cacio e Pepe
Be Smart and Be Safe
BE SMART AND BE SAFE
It is imperative you keep yourself and others healthy. Here are some tips issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that you should follow:
• Be mindful of physical contact with others; give a smile or wave where you might normally offer a hug or handshake.
• If you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a sleeve or tissue, then wash your hands immediately after.
• If you aren’t feeling well, see your doctor and stay home.
• Wash your hands often with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with others, especially those who are sick.
• Refrain from shaking hands with others for the time being.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Made with FlippingBook - Online catalogs