Associate - Programme Management
• Significant and in-depth experience and a record of achievement in successfully delivering technically complex and high value build asset programmes in the Healthcare, Science and/or Higher Education sectors.
• Demonstrable experience of working with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
• Skilled in the latest programme techniques, with the ability to analyse complex problems and develop practical and workable solutions. • Understanding of change management and performance management processes, with a proven record of successful delivery. • Knowledge of construction processes and programme management methodologies for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes.
• High level verbal and written communication skills.
• Willingness to travel and work flexibly to meet client and project needs.
GUY’S AND ST THOMAS’ NHS FT Cancer Centre at Guy’s Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners © Morley Von Sternberg “With their integrated approach Essentia have been able to support our ambitious estate investment and modernisation programme” – Altaf Kara , Trust Strategy and Commercial Director, South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
Credit: Nathan Clarke
Made with FlippingBook - professional solution for displaying marketing and sales documents online