Page heading to go here
The following duties and responsibilities cover the full lifecycle of programme management, including: • Provide a full range of programme management services relating to major capital development programmes for a variety of clients in the healthcare and science sectors. • Be responsible for managing the Profit & Loss / financial performance on own projects, analys- ing performance against budget and income targets and monitoring efficiency of others on own projects. • Be accountable for the performance of individual commissions and client satisfaction with outcomes against agreed scope / specifications.
• Supporting the Director in achieving an annual new business development consultancy target.
• Champion and implement an approach to service delivery that focuses on the realisation of benefits within the overall affordability envelope.
• Champion and ensure the use of best practice.
• Assist in the development, recruitment and training of staff and ensure that personal development plans are in place. • Encourage all Company service lines in promoting and selling of integrated solutions (comprising multi-disciplinary inputs) to client organisations.
• Manage and prepare tenders including bid documentation.
University of Surrey
Made with FlippingBook - professional solution for displaying marketing and sales documents online