JOB PROFILE (Continued)
• Oversee the procurement and arrangement for the maintenance of all the School vehicles, including agricultural, grounds and woodlands machinery
• Oversee the management of the letting of spare capacity either pursuant of public benefit or as income generation for the School.
• Manage and mentor the LETS Manager in the effective delivery of lettings.
• Oversee the Schools’ Maintenance Property Register of Major Assets.
• Progress and develop in the role through full participation in and co-operation with any training, coaching and support offered in conjunction with the role
• Attend training sessions as and when required to ensure compliance with Health & Safety, Safeguarding, School Policies and procedures or other training programmes as directed
Health & Safety as a Member of Staff
• Adhere to the School Health and Safety policy
• Ensure daily adherence to the School Health & Safety standards
• Work in accordance with the manual handling regulations ensuring risk assessments are adhered to
Interaction with Pupils
• As the role involves unsupervised & regular contact and interaction with pupils during the course of undertaking normal duties on a day-to-day basis, in a variety of settings, all post holders are expected to adhere to and fully comply with the school Safeguarding Policy
Made with FlippingBook - professional solution for displaying marketing and sales documents online