Paris Mini Cruise Paris is the perfect mini cruise destination. From the banks of the Seine, the capital’s iconic landmarks are even more captivating with an endless list of sights to explore. The ‘City of Light’ never fails to shine.
Paris & the Seine Valley to Normandy Take in the stunning natural beauty of the Seine as we sail from Paris to the Normandy coast, appreciating the beauty and history of France on its riverbanks – from Melun to Honfleur and Giverny and Rouen in between. ITINERARY Day 1 Embark in Paris We arrive in Paris and board our ship at 18.00, enjoying a Paris by night cruise (depending on river levels). Day 2 Paris - Melun We have the option of visiting the Fontainebleau Palace, an impressive Renaissance- style château with 1,500 rooms and beautiful gardens, before enjoying dinner and entertainment back on board. Day 3 Melun - Paris A morning of cruising is followed by an optional guided tour of Paris, discovering some of the city’s most iconic sights and attractions. Day 4 Mantes-la-Jolie - Giverny - Rouen We can visit Monet’s Garden at Giverny today, admiring the studio, water garden, Japanese bridge and waterlily pond. Day 5 Rouen - Honfleur Today’s optional excursions include a guided tour of Rouen & a guided tour along the Norman Abbey Trail to discover the region’s religious heritage. Tonight is our gala evening. Day 6 Honfleur This morning’s optional guided walking tour of Honfleur is followed by a trip to the Côte Fleurie, including Trouville, Deauville and a Calvados distillery. Day 7 Disembark in Honfleur After breakfast, we disembark at 09.00 and make our way home. Cruise Highlights • Admire picturesque scenery along the Seine Valley • View the riverside illuminations on a Paris by night cruise
Cruise Highlights • Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the River Seine • Marvel at the French capital’s landmarks on a guided city tour
ITINERARY Day 1 Embark in Paris We arrive in Paris and board our ship at 18.00, enjoying a Parisian themed dinner. Day 2 Paris We discover the city’s famous sights today with a guided tour of Paris by coach followed by the afternoon at leisure to explore. From iconic landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral and Arc de Triomphe to countless museums, historic sites and designer boutiques, Paris is a joy to explore. Back on board, we enjoy an evening of dancing and may cruise to La Défense (depending on river levels). Day 3 Montmartre, Paris & Paris by Night Cruise A guided visit of old Montmartre , with its striking all-white Sacré-Coeur Basilica, is followed by free time in Paris – we are docked a few minutes’ walk from the Eiffel Tower and Trocadéro Gardens. Our last evening includes a gala dinner and Paris by night cruise (depending on river levels). Day 4 Disembark in Paris After breakfast, we disembark at 09.00 and make our way home.
OPTIONAL SHORE EXCURSIONS
Arc de Triomphe
• Fontainebleau Palace • Paris guided city tour • Monet’s Garden, Giverny • Rouen guided tour • Norman Abbey Trail • Honfleur guided walking tour • Côte Fleurie
Musée du Louvre
MS Seine Princess
MS Seine Princess or MS Botticelli (standard ships)
MS Seine Princess, MS Botticelli (standard ships) or MS Renoir (superior ship)
3 Nights Full Board MAR 2024 & OCT - DEC 2024 Inclusions • Return short sea crossing • Porterage
6 Nights Inclusive APR - OCT 2024 Inclusions • Return short sea crossing • Porterage
• Gala evening with 4 course dinner (set menu) on 1 night • On-board entertainment, activities, informative speakers & local performers • 3.5 hour panoramic guided tour of Paris (own coach required) • 3.5 hour guided visit of old Montmartre
• 3 course lunch (set menu) on 5 days • 3 course dinner (set menu) on 5 nights • Gala evening with 4 course dinner (set menu) on 1 night • On-board entertainment, activities, informative speakers & local performers • Paris by night cruise Please note, this cruise operates in reverse on selected dates.
• Captain’s welcome cocktail reception • 3 course lunch (set menu) on 2 days • 3 course dinner (set menu) on 2 nights
• Captain’s welcome cocktail reception • Complimentary drinks (water, juice, soft drinks, tea, coffee, beer, most spirits and house wine)
(own coach required) • Paris by night cruise
Made with FlippingBook. PDF to flipbook with ease