ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH AND SAFETY SERVICES A C H I E V I N G E F F E C T I V E C OM P L I A N C E A N D P R O T E C T I N G Y O U R G R E AT E S T A S S E T S : P E O P L E
PROFES S I ONAL EHS CONSULT I NG
FOR YOUR INDUSTRIAL COMPLIANCE NEEDS
GENERAL INDUSTRY SUPPORT SERVICES CORE Safety Group understands the numerous challenges that manufacturing and industrial companies face when it comes to keeping your business and employees safe. Whether you are in production, performing a shutdown, installing new equipment and assembly lines or have contractors at your facility during improvement projects, our environmental, health, safety (EHS) and risk management services provide cost-effective support
to help control your exposure. THE BENEFITS
Our consultants have proven experience in developing and implementing corporate EHS programs, policies and procedures that impact the performance of our valued clients’ businesses. A variety of businesses have benefited from our services through:
• Reduced worker injury and illness rates • Decreased workers’ compensation costs
• Improved worker morale • Increased productivity
• Improved compliance performance • Improved overall EHS programs • Optimized staff based on needs and budget - See Safe Assist program below.
• EHS Program Development • Hazard and Risk Assessments • Facility Inspections and Audits • Claims Management
• Recordkeeping and Monitoring • Compliance Auditing (Mock OSHA Inspections) • OSHA Abatement and Defense • On-site Staffing - Temporary or Long-Term Support
• OSHA 10- and 30-Hour • Walking/Working Surfaces • Fall Protection • Electrical and NFPA 70E • Lockout/Tagout • Machine Guarding • Confined Space Entry • Personal Protective Equipment • Forklift Training
• OSHA VPP Assistance and Audits • Stairways and Ladders • Material Handling and Lifting • OHSAS 18001 Program Assistance • Safety Committee Engagement Training • Life Safety Code
• CPR/AED Certification • Ergonomic Assessments • Workplace Violence
Training and Prevention • Industrial Hygiene Air, Noise, and Environmental Assessments • Hazardous Waste Management • And much more!
SAFE ASSIST FLEXIBILITY Supplement your staff with the expertise you need, when you need it. Our nationwide presence means CORE can provide an EHS professional on your site to perform program development, auditing and training to meet your organization’s needs. This is a popular program for small to mid-sized organizations that need periodic professional expertise and service at a fraction of the cost of maintaining in-house capabilities full-time.
• Audits and assessments • Agency inspection and incident support • Loss control and insurance claims
• Work practice optimization • Programs, procedures, checklists • Monitoring and reporting • Culture development
• Training and meetings • Project planning and support • Ergonomics
LOGISTICS By having offices and safety consultants strategically located across the United States, CORE Safety Group can provide the safety services you need from coast to coast. Our office locations include Akron, Boston, Chattanooga,
Dallas, Orlando and Sacramento. QUALIFICATIONS
Our management members at CORE Safety Group have degrees in Occupational Safety Management and Environmental Policy and hold credentials including Board Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Occupational Health and Safety Technologist (OHST) and Registered Environmental Professional (REP). These certifications offer recognition among safety and health practitioners (such as OSHA), demonstrate competence to employers and employees, increase employee confidence in occupational health and safety programs, improve our client’s profitability through reduced incidents and losses and enhance clients’ compliance image. KNOWLEDGE CORE Safety Group personnel have experience in overcoming EHS challenges in a variety of industrial sectors, including automotive, steel, chemical and heavy equipment manufacturing. Our goal is to provide your company with the right solution to achieve the highest level of EHS performance. ASSURANCE In the unlikely event that your organization receives an OSHA violation or general liability claim, our team can provide professional assistance in the process of defending violations and mitigating claims.
CORE SAFETY GROUP’S PROFESSIONAL EHS SERVICES • Offices and consultants located throughout the United States • Degreed safety and environmental professionals with recognized credentials • Experienced staff with decades of experience in a variety of industries • On-site staffing for capital improvement and shutdown projects
Visit our online training page at WWW. CORESAFETY .COM
Contact Us: 888.250.1830 | info@coresafety. comPage 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4
Made with FlippingBook - professional solution for displaying marketing and sales documents online