JOIN NORTH COUNTY WATER & SPORTS THERAPY CENTER FOR A GOLF PERFORMANCE WORKSHOP
Simple Steps to Better Consistency and Performance: Move Better, Swing Better
WHEN: MARCH 14TH 6-7 P.M.
• Common causes for inconsistencies and distance loss • Key exercises to improve your swing and reduce stress to your hips, back, and shoulders
• This event is FREE, but you have to register.
• How to sign up: call 858-675-1133
• Special early bird access for the newsletter recipients only
• Only 20 seats available
• How to increase mobility and trunk rotation
• Special bonus when you call and sign up by March 1st
And much more!
• Use code: golfgame2019 for a free gift at the event
TESTIMONIAL FROM A GOLFER:
“I injured my back while training for a half marathon, during a round of golf. So two activities I love to do became limited at the same time. After two months of chiropractic, I decided to get orthopedic medical advice and begin PT. The goal was to resume running and play golf pain free. After six weeks of PT focused on L3/L4, I played an 18-hole round pain free. Beth gave me specific exercises to strengthen and stretch my back. Although I was skeptical of my ability to recover, the therapy was effective and will become part of my lifelong fitness routine.”
David Haigh 11/28/18
You’ll find more information, including a swing- improving stretch, on the other side of this insert.
Made with FlippingBook flipbook maker