How to Take Care of MY Back 5 Essential Steps IN TREATING MY BACK PAIN
1. Keep a Good Posture When you are standing, imagine a string through the topofyourhead liftingyoustraightup.Thisputsyour neck, shoulders, spine and hips in natural alignment. With sitting, make sure you sit back in the chair with your feeton the floorandyour lowerbacksupported. Yourshouldersshouldnotslouchwhensitting.Avoid soft couches when you can. 2. Lift Properly Picking things up is a normal part of our day. Even if youpickupsomething light,yourbackmuscleshave to lift the weight of your upper torso and control that movement.Makesureyoualways facewhatyouneed topickup,squatkeepingyourspinestraightandpush withyour legmuscles.Thishelps reduce theexcessive pressure on your spine.
3. Stay Flexible Flexibility is key to maintaining a healthy back. By keeping your body flexible, the normal forces of movement and lifting can be distributed across the spine, rather than focusedontoa fewsegments,which can then fail.Aneasystretching routineeverydaycan keep you feeling great and put a spring in your step. 4. Stay Strong You have hundreds of muscles, which control the movementofyourspine.Majormuscles thatsupport the spine are called your core muscles and include your abdominal, pelvis, spinal and hip muscles. By keeping your core muscles strong, you support your spineandhave theability toeasilycontrol lifting,quick movements, bending and a lot more.
5. Physical Therapy Our team of experts are professionals in evaluating spineandbodymovement.Byhavinga regularcheck up,youcanmakesureyourbody is ingoodcondition to tackle theactivitiesyou love. Ifyouhaveahistoryof back pain, injury or are currently experiencing aches andpains,wecananalyzeyourproblemandconstruct a treatment program that will work best for your individual problem. With soothing hands-on therapy and targeted easy exercises we can help you return quickly to feeling your best. Even if you suffer from severepainwecanhelpyougetoutofpainand living the life you deserve. Call Today!
You Help Us, Help Others!
REFER A FRIEND AND BECOME A MEMBER OF THE CLUB!
We want to thank those who refer their friends and family. This is the greatest referral because it means you trust us enough to take care of those important to you. As our token of appreciation we want to thank you with a $10 Publix Giftcard and Membership in our Referral Club. Membership includes exclusive invitations to Lunch & Learns......and much more. We Want to Thank You For Helping Us To Serve The Community! Join Our Referral Club Today!
FREE Luncheon Tuesday January 31st 12:30-1:30pm at Delray Office. All Referral Club Members are invited to our Learn & Lunch, come have lunch on us and learn about Sciatica and Lower Back Pain.
Thank you so much to these people who referred a friend or family member:
Referral Club Members • Murry Rubin • William Lazarus
• Lois Zur • Janice Shumsker • Gladys Correa • Myrna Lackey
• Andrea Jacobson • Fran Schaeff • Wanda Goldstein • Anita Weinstein
• Gail Breslauer • David Warren
Referral Club Member -Murial Arnoldwww.pt121.com
Made with FlippingBook - Online catalogs