YouCanRelieveYOURArthritisPain 6Essential TipsToHelpYour ArthritisPain “What Can I Do To Gain Pain Relief Independently?”
2. Weight loss Maintaining your recommended weight or losing weight if you are overweight can lessen your pain by reducing stress on your affected joints. Weight loss specifically helps ease pressure on weight-bearing joints such as the hips and knees. 3. Footwear & insoles If arthritis affects your knee, special footwear and insoles can reduce pain and improve walking. 4. Knee braces Forosteoarthritiswithassociatedknee instability, a knee brace can reduce pain, improve stability and reduce the risk of falling. 5. Heat & cold Many people find the heat of a warm bath, heat pack or paraffin bath eases arthritis pain. Others find relief in cold packs. Still others prefer alternating the two. Learn more about what can work best for you by talking to our specialists.
When it comes to treating arthritis, you may have more options than you realize. There is a lot you can do to reduce your aches and pains from arthritis, while gaining more mobility and function. People often experience pain from arthritis because of stiff joints, muscles and other tissues. In addition, muscles become weak, therefore not supporting the arthritic joints. Our customized physical therapy treatments promote muscle strength, improve range of motion, increase mobility and ease pain. In addition, coupling your treatments with the following can also help you live life to the fullest and get you back to doing the things you love : 1. Education & self-management When your treatment is over, our experts will have equipped you with the knowledge and exercises you need to continue your progress on your own.
6. Exercise Exercise has been proven to help reduce arthritis pain while increasing strength and function. Knowing the right kind of exercises to do is the key. Talking with our physical therapists will point you in the right direction. There is a lot that you can do to relieve the pain from arthritis and protect your joints for the long-term. Find out more about our ARTHRITIS PROGRAM by calling us today and discover how to relieve and reduce the pain of arthritis.
DECREASE COSTS WITH DIRECT ACCESS Research shows Direct Access patients had 86% fewer visits on average than referred patients, decreasing costs tremendously. CALL TODAY
You Get Results With These Effective Programs
• TMJandHeadache • BackPain • NeckPain • SportsMedicine • OrthopedicTherapy • Vertigo
• Pilates • Neuropathy • Urinary Incontinence • Women’sHealth • Fibromyalgia • Golf Injury • Geriatric • PeripheralNeuropathy
• WorkRelated Injuries • WorkPlace JobDemandAnalysis • FunctionalCapacityExam • Performance forLifeFitness • NewGenPrescriptionOrthotics • DryNeedling • CranioSacralTherapy • LSVTBIG
• Osteoporosis • Lymphedema
Made with FlippingBook - Online Brochure Maker