AI Marketing Research Report

Considering that AI isn’t trained to create unique content, we wouldn’t recommend using artificial intelligence for the entirety of your marketing tasks. But you can divide and conquer: Actionable Tips on How to Use AI in Marketing

• Discover the AI tools that work best for your content needs, but tread with care. Less than 60% of your audience will like AI-generated content , so it has to be unique enough to appeal to the other 40%. • Consider the ethical aspect of employing AI: is your company open to using images and texts that aren’t 100% original and are based on content created by someone else? If yes, then make sure that the content still reflects your style – hire a skilled editor or content marketer to curate and perfect the content AI generates.

Made with FlippingBook - professional solution for displaying marketing and sales documents online