About the Job
The benefits and package
Based in our purpose-built training, events and education centre in Russell Square, Central London, you will be responsible for delivering and developing high quality events services internally, and for procuring appropriate and best-value venues externally.
In this key management role you will:
• Have operational responsibility for the HEE Events Centre which is located in Stewart House at the University of London, in Russell Square, Central London.
• Be the professional lead for the provision of management and advice in relation to the delivery of high quality venues and support for HEE recruitment programmes, professional reviews, conferences, other events and business meetings.
• Take responsibility for the procurement of external venues for recruitment events, conferences and HEE business meetings in London.
• Carry budgetary responsibility for approx. £1m of in-house activity and £3m of external venues, per annum, and the leadership of 11 wte staff.
• Support and advise colleagues at other locations within HEE nationally, in relation to efficient events management and getting best value in relation to external venues.
Made with FlippingBook - Online Brochure Maker