Patient Success Spotlight
5 Summer Vacation Tips For Families
1. Choose the right destination for your family. Discuss ideas for travel destinations and what to do during your free time; be sure each person has something to look forward to on the trip. All-inclusive resorts are a great option, with activities for kids, spas for parents, and beaches and pools for the whole family to enjoy together. 2. Stick to your budget. Don’t blow your annual vacation budget in April and May if you plan to escape in the summer! Also allot a separate amount of money for the inevitable splurge purchases. 3. Protect yourself and your home. Do not state that your home is vacant during your trip. Instead, tell trustworthy friends and family that you’ll be traveling, and ask them to visit your house once or twice to ensure there is no suspicious activity. 4. Make reservations for special experiences. Many attractions allow you to buy tickets online beforehand (usually at a discounted price). If you have plans to dine at a popular restaurant, make reservations at least a month or more in advance. 5. Keep the kids on a routine. Don’t get too far away from your daily habits while traveling. Bedtimes should obviously be extended, but don’t over do it or falling asleep on school nights will be tough once you’re back at home.
“I felt like I got the attention I needed!” “I loved Kempton Physical Therapy. All the staff and therapists were great and I felt like I got the attention I needed! I will definitely go back if I need more therapy in the future.” - S.F. Discover How To Live Pain Free! At Kempton Physical Therapy, you will receive hands-on therapy treatments by our friendly, caring health experts during focused and individualized sessions.
FREE ARM PAIN CONSULTATION!
1. CALL AND TALK TO YOUR THERAPIST
2. DISCOVER WHY YOUR PAIN HAS COME BACK
(480) 807-9000 CALL NOW TO SCHEDULE!
3. GET YOUR CUSTOM RECOVERY PROGRAM
6960 East Broadway Road Mesa, AZ 85208 Mesa
1100 North Broad Street Globe, AZ 85501 Globe
FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Call to schedule. Expires 5-31-19
Made with FlippingBook HTML5