Perfect Spaces Closets catalog of details, colors, accessories and options.
Introducing Perfect Spaces Custom Closets, Pantries, Mudrooms, Garages & Office Spaces at Wholesale Pricing!
We offer a Dealer Sample kit for $35.00 plus shipping. The kit contains one 9" x 9" fully edge banded square of closet material in each color category - Essentials, Select, and Premier. This is so your customers can see and touch the different finishes and experience the weight and density of the material. The kit also contains two door corner samples of the Carolina 5 Piece Shaker doors and a color sample ring that contains all 17 colors available. Dealers are highly encouraged to have a sample kit on hand. They may be ordered from the Accessory page in your ClosetPro design tool.
General Sample Kit
Contact Information Display Program
Table of Contents
Double Lifetime Warranty Why Choose Perfect Spaces?
10 12 13 14
ClosetPro VR Software
Options Color Options Door Styles Accessories
15-16 17-18 19-22 23-26 27-29 31-32 33-34 30
Ordering & Receiving Critical Design Guidelines Helpful Design Tips Policies and Procedures
Mandatory Receiving Requirements
Sales Call: 843-898-8022 Fax: 803-728-6665 firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Call: 843-898-8022 email@example.com
Order Processing Call: 843-898-8022 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dealer Displays are available in two styles, or one can be custom-built to fit your showroom.
48” x 84” x 16”
48” x 84” x 32”
Display Program Option 1 - Single Sided
Dimensions ‣ 48" wide x 84" high x 16" deep Dealer Investment ‣ Dealer investment: $895 plus shipping
Our single sided display is designed to be placed against any wall in your showroom. The render displayed is in White Cypress. You may choose the color you want provided you have received a Sample Kit prior to ordering your display. We want to make sure you base your color choice off the actual samples and not what is displayed on your computer monitor. Because the display has a 3/4" back it can be easily moved at any time should you choose to relocate it. We do recommend that you fasten it to the wall for safety purposes. We recommend adding clothes to your displays to add to their appeal.
Includes ‣ Carolina 5 Piece Shaker door w/glass insert ‣ Carolina 5 Piece Shaker drawer fronts ‣ 3 tilted shoe shelves with shoe fences
*After purchasing $5,000 worth of Perfect Spaces products we will reimburse 30% of the purchase price of the display in the form of a credit not including freight. To qualify for reimbursement simply send us pictures of your installed display within 30 days of receiving your display shipment.
‣ Slide out wire basket ‣ Double hang section ‣ Convenient shelving ‣ Valet Rod ‣ Scarf/tie rack
Display Program Option 2 - Double Sided
Dimensions ‣ 48" wide x 84" high x 32" deep
Dealer Investment ‣ $1790 plus shipping
Our double sided display is designed to be placed as a free standing unit on your showroom floor. You may choose the colors for each side after you have ordered and received the Sample kit. The center section of each side is 16" deep to give more stability to the free standing unit. This display can be easily moved at any time should you choose to relocate it. We do recommend that you fasten it to the floor for safety purposes. We recommend adding clothes to your displays to add to their appeal.
One side includes everything in the Single Sided display, the other side features: ‣ Tilt out hamper ‣ 3/4 hang section ‣ 2 door cabinet with slab style doors ‣ Cubbies ‣ Double hang section ‣ Valet Rod ‣ Slide out belt rack
*After purchasing $10,000 worth of Perfect Spaces products we will reimburse 30% of the purchase price of the display in the form of a credit not including freight. To qualify for reimbursement simply send us pictures of your installed display within 30 days of receiving your display shipment.
Sides mount back-to-back to form double sided display. *
Display Program Option 3 - Custom
Need a Larger or Differently Shaped Display?
Should you choose to have a larger display we will be happy to help you design it with absolutely no limitations on size or accessories.
*Clothing and other prop items are not included with custom displays.
* After five times the purchase price of your custom display in Perfect Spaces products we will reimburse 30% of the purchase price of the display in the form of a credit not including freight. To qualify for reimbursement simply send us pictures of your installed display within 30 days of receiving your display shipment.
Display Program Options
Decorative 5-piece Shaker End Panels $200/panel for Premier colors $160/panel for Essential colors.
*Displayed above (left to right): White, Dearing Forest, Phantom Ecru, White Cypress
Double Lifetime Fully Transferable Warranty This is a fully transferable warranty. Warehouse Distributors warrants Perfect Spaces products to the original consumer and the transferee for the duration of the life of the residence/ structure/property to which the product is utilized. Should defects in material or workmanship exist in your Perfect Spaces Closet/storage products during this time period Warehouse Distributors will elect at its discretion to either repair or replace the defective material or component(s) free of charge. This warranty covers only parts and materials of the products supplied by Warehouse Distributors. Not covered under this warranty are any other products not manufactured and sold as Perfect Spaces products that are located within the room or area in which the product has been utilized. Also, not covered in this warranty are other costs, including labor, to remove and reinstall materials and related components or structures within the room or area in which the product has been utilized. This warranty shall become void if the closet/storage components are in any way modified, improperly installed, or damaged prior to or during the installation. This also disclaims products utilized in any application other than the standard intended purpose for which the components were designed. Furthermore, this warranty will not apply to components damaged by misuse, neglect, abuse, acts of God, exposure to moisture, exposure to extreme temperatures or the effects of normal wear and tear. Warehouse Distributors ability to provide replacement parts/component(s) is contingent upon those items still being part of the Perfect Spaces product offering at the time of the claim. If a warranty claim is filed after a Perfect Spaces product becomes obsolete or is no longer offered, Warehouse Distributors reserves the right to honor the warranty by providing replacement parts that are as close a match as is possible within the item options that Perfect Spaces has available at the time of the claim. This warranty may be transferred by filling out and mailing a warranty transfer request within 60 days of the transfer of ownership of the residence/structure/property to which the product is utilized.
Gorgeous Closets Are Now a Breeze!
From simple reach-in layouts...
...to elaborate walk-in closets
We empower you with the easiest and most powerful tools to design, build & sell custom closets!
Why Choose Perfect Spaces?
Dealers face challenges, Perfect Spaces provides solutions!
● Closet and Storage Solutions are the fastest growing sectors of the New Home and Home Improvement product markets. ● With a 40% margin your company will be 20% to 30% less in price than most other brick and mortar stores. ● Design software that is easy to use and produces the finest 3D virtual renderings in the world. ● We will do free designs for your company for the first 6 months at no charge. ● Design software is free to you for the first 2 months - then only $75 per month. Go to https://perfectspaces.closetprosoftware.com to register. ● Installation videos ensure that most installs can be done within hours - Not days! Go to https://closetvids.com
Features ‣ Quality Craftsmanship At An Affordable Price ‣ Quality components to create Luxurious Organized Spaces such as closets, entryways, pantries, mudrooms, offices and more. ‣ Custom made to fit precisely in your customer’s Space. ‣ Quote your customers & place orders effortlessly with ClosetPro Design Software for only $75/mo. License Fee. ‣ The ClosetPro Design Software has High Resolution renderings and a 360 degree Virtual Reality viewer. ‣ Design with Wall Hanging Components and Floor Mounted Components.
‣ Floor Mounted components can be notched to accommodate the existing baseboard. ‣ Fully customizable depth and height for maximum storage optimization ‣ 10 Different Drawer fronts and Door styles to choose including - Slab, Eased Edge, Cathedral, True 5 Piece Shaker styles, and more...see pages 14 and 15. ‣ Coordinated Pulls, Knobs, and Hardware to compliment every space such as robe hooks, belt racks, tie racks, and valet rods. ‣ ¾” Commercial Grade High Density composite substrate laminated with Durable Melamine Finish.
Powerful & Easy to Use With a minimal learning curve, ClosetPro is the easiest design tool available. Its simple and intuitive interface makes adding or changing units as easy as a click or touch. ClosetPro is designed to display beautifully on any sized device, from a large computer screen to a small smartphone.
Revolutionary 3D Design Software!
Amazing interactive 3D renderings allow you to explore your closet creation in virtual reality- walk into the room, turn your head, and raise/lower your view point in real time! Visit our website for instructional videos detailing how to design with this exciting tool. You’ll love designing with ClosetPro!
Free 60-Day ClosetPro Trial! Scan this QR code or visit perfectspaces.closetprosoftware.com
Amazing interactive 3D virtual reality renderings!
Beautiful color options to match any space!
Beautiful color options to match any space!
Auburn Carini Walnut
Door Styles: Single Piece / Raised Panel
. Italia .
.Shaker Bead Board .
. Cathedral .
Door Styles: 5 Piece Shaker
.Shaker 45 .
Customize your storage space with useful add-ons ...all of these and more*!
*Extensive list of available options can be found in ClosetPro software
Jewelry Tray & Lingerie Drawer
Divided Deep Drawer
Flexible and versatile options to suit your every need.
Accessories are available in the following finishes:
. OIL RUBBED . . . BRONZE . .
. CHROME .
. SATIN .
Sliding Belt Rack
Sliding Scarf Rack
Limited selections are available in these additional finishes:
. MATTE GOLD* .
. SLATE* .
. MATTE BLACK** .
**Oval rod only
*No oval rod
Sliding Tie Rack
Gallery | Closet
Gallery | Closet
Gallery | Closet
Gallery | Closet
Gallery | Pantry
Gallery | Pantry
Gallery | Pantry
Gallery | Mudroom
Gallery | Office
Gallery | Office
Gallery | Garage
Gallery | Garage
Critical Design Guidelines
● Closets, Pantries, Mudrooms, Office Spaces and Garages can be designed as floor mount (units touch the floor and have a recessed toe kick area on the bottom front) or wall mount (units are suspended by hanging rails that are attached to the wall). ● Garages should be designed as wall mount only. This is because moisture can be an issue in garages and so the material should be kept off of the floor. Designing garage units to touch the floor voids the warranty. ● Garage spaces (which are wall mounted as dictated above) can be designed without feet provided they do not exceed 16” in depth. Garage units that exceed 16” in depth require feet that must be purchased as accessories. These feet can be turned on with a check box in the design tool. ● Any design or any unit within a design can be changed from floor mount to wall mount or wall mount to floor mount at any time during the creation of a design. Designs can also “mix” floor mount and wall mount units. ● Soft-closing drawer glides are currently unavailable for 14" deep drawers. ● Color choice will affect price. Colors in the Essentials collection are the base price. The Select Collection is base price plus 15%. The Premier Collection is base price plus 30%. This material has a deeper grain and texture because of a different manufacturing process. The Garage colors offer flat doors only and no moldings. Dealers are strongly encouraged to get our sample kit so your customers can fully appreciate the true colors and different textures of the material.
● Wall to wall spaces are manufactured 1/4” smaller than the dimensions entered into the design (1/8” leeway on each side) in order to account for potential factors such as warped studs or corners that are not an exact 90-degree angle). Enter exact wall to wall dimensions when doing a design. ● Perfect Spaces units are set at default settings of 12” deep and 87" high. These default settings can be changed at any time when creating a design. ● Because our delivery crate is 95” in length we recommend designing spaces with maximum top shelf height of 87" (referred to as Standard Height). Units up to 96” are available (referred to as Extended Height). Taller units will incur increases in shipping costs (roughly double for a 105” crate). Another option for taller units is to add upper (stackable) units to the design. Stackable units can be any height desired up to 96” thereby allowing the space to achieve virtually any desired height up to 192”. ● Shoe fence standard lengths are 18”, 24”, and 30”. If any other shoe fence width is required shoe fences must be cut by the dealer/installer on site. ● Standard drawer widths are 18”, 24”, and 30”. Custom widths are available. ● Standard drawer depths are 13.75" (for 14" units), and 14" (for 16" and deeper units). Custom drawer widths and depths are currently being developed and will be available soon. ● Islands must be designed with backs. This includes double islands.
Helpful Design Tips
● Single Hang: 72” hanging area suitable for long “to the floor” dresses or long coats. ● Mid Hang: 60” hanging area suitable for long jackets and similar length items. ● Shelf spacing is adjustable. We recommend 12" to 14" between shelves, however, it is not uncommon to see larger spacing for storage of items that require more height. ● Shoe Shelves: Should be 7-9” tall for average shoes to fit ● Full Shelf sections: Typically have 11-12 shelves per 87” section
Policies and Procedures
● Double-Hang Areas: Allot 40” height for each hanging area to avoid clothes from dragging below. ● Single Hang: 72” hanging area suitable for long “to the floor” dresses or long coats. Condition of Sale ● It is the sole responsibility of the dealer to review the accuracy of orders by way of order confirmation. Orders will not be processed until confirmation is received. ● WAREHOUSE DISTRIBUTORS USA holds no responsibility for assembly or installation errors. ● Mid Hang: 60” hanging area suitable for long jackets and similar length items. ● Dealers are responsible for the accuracy of all elements of the final design once it has been approved – measurements, hardware selection, color choices etc. Once payment is submitted, due to storage systems being custom made, all sales are final. You will not be able to make changes or cancel your order. Transportation Policy: ● If the dealer arranges his own freight the responsibility of WAREHOUSE DISTRIBUTORS USA ceases upon delivery of product in good working order to transport companies and all product(s) are shipped at consignee's risk. Freight policy ● If an order is shipping via ground at WAREHOUSE DISTRIBUTORS USA'S expense WAREHOUSE DISTRIBUTORS USA will pay for standard ground freight only. ● If an order is shipping via LTL at WAREHOUSE DISTRIBUTORS USA'S expense WAREHOUSE DISTRIBUTORS USA will pay for standard LTL freight only ● Perfect Spaces products are custom made based on designs that are approved by the dealer prior to the manufacturing of the product and are not eligible for return or refund. Returned Goods Policy: ● Perfect Spaces products are custom made based on the designs that are approved by the dealer prior to manufacture and are not eligible for return or refund. Concealed Missing, Damaged or Defective Parts Policy: Any damaged, missing or defective parts require the following to be resolved: ● Proper form must be filled out - SEE FORMS PAGES ● Dealer has 15 days from of receipt of order to report any concealed damage. ● Any missing or damaged parts must be photographed, take close-up and wide-angle photographs of the damage at this time before assembly. ● Send request with detailed description, sales order # and photo to email@example.com ● Shelving: Typically, 12-14” high; generally 7-8 shelves per section. ● Shoe Shelves: Should be 7-9” tall for average shoes to fit ● Full Shelf sections: Typically have 11-12 shelves per 87” section ● Shoe fence standard lengths are 18”, 24”, and 30”. If any other shoe fence width is required shoe fences must be cut by the dealer/installer on site. ● Standard drawer widths are 18”, 24”, 28”, and 32”. Custom widths are available. ● Standard drawer depths are 12”, 14”, 16”, 18”, and 22”. Custom drawer depths are not available. (Important note, the 24” deep office drawer bases get 22” deep drawer glides) ● Islands must be designed with backs. This includes double sided islands. ● Units that have multiple doors, where doors are hinged side by side should be designed with a double partition (Vertical panel) to insure stability and full opening of the doors. ● If the cost on your design suddenly jumps to millions of dollars it means you have asked for something that is not available in the program at its current settings. (This commonly occurs with shoe fence hardware choices and baseboard notching behind a drawer bank)
Policies and Procedures
Concealed Missing, Damaged or Defective Parts Policy (continued): ● No parts will be replaced at no charge without sales order # and photo
● Double-Hang Areas: Allot 40” height for each hanging area to avoid clothes from dragging below. ● Single Hang: 72” hanging area suitable for long “to the floor” dresses or long coats.
● Mid Hang: 60” hanging area suitable for long jackets and similar length items. ● WAREHOUSE DISTRIBUTORS USA has 48 hours to review the request. WAREHOUSE DISTRIBUTORS USA will notify customer at this time as to the outcome of the review. If the item(s) are to be replaced at WAREHOUSE DISTRIBUTORS USA'S expense, they will be shipped within 48 business hours of notice. ● WAREHOUSE DISTRIBUTORS USA will ship all replacement/missing items via standard ground shipment or LTL at WAREHOUSE DISTRIBUTORS USA'S discretion. ● Shelving: Typically, 12-14” high; generally 7-8 shelves per section. ● Shoe Shelves: Should be 7-9” tall for average shoes to fit ● WAREHOUSE DISTRIBUTORS USA cannot be held responsible for any cost including labor accrued during the installation of any of its products sold via any channels of distribution. This includes, but is not limited to, items that may be flawed or have been damaged in transit. ● Please click here or go https://perfectspacesclosets.com/damage-claims.html to send us a list of any items or parts that have been damaged in transit. ● Please click here or go https://perfectspacesclosets.com/damage-claims.html to send us a list of any items or parts resulting from concealed damage that need to be replaced. ● Please click here or go https://perfectspacesclosets.com/damage-claims.html to send us a list of any items that are missing from your crate and need to be shipped. ● All written quotations of price ("Quote") made by Warehouse Distributors USA will be valid for a period of thirty (30) days, without exception, from the date of the Quote generated by WAREHOUSE DISTRIBUTORS USA. Under no circumstances will WAREHOUSE DISTRIBUTORS USA honor verbal quotations of price. Taxes ● All sales tax, excise taxes, or other forms of taxes levied against this transaction shall be paid by Buyer over and above all other sums ● Buyer is or may become obligated to pay hereunder. These taxes are in addition to the purchase price of the products subject to an order. ● Full Shelf sections: Typically have 11-12 shelves per 87” section ● Shoe fence standard lengths are 18”, 24”, and 30”. If any other shoe fence width is required shoe fences must be cut by the dealer/installer on site. ● Standard drawer widths are 18”, 24”, 28”, and 32”. Custom widths are available. ● Standard drawer depths are 12”, 14”, 16”, 18”, and 22”. Custom drawer depths are not available. (Important note, the 24” deep office drawer bases get 22” deep drawer glides) ● Islands must be designed with backs. This includes double sided islands. ● Units that have multiple doors, where doors are hinged side by side should be designed with a double partition (Vertical panel) to insure stability and full opening of the doors. ● If the cost on your design suddenly jumps to millions of dollars it means you have asked for something that is not available in the program at its current settings. (This commonly occurs with shoe fence hardware choices and baseboard notching behind a drawer bank) ● If you are exempt from tax, an original signed tax exemption certificate must be submitted to Warehouse Distributors USA. Without a valid signed tax exemption certificate on file at Warehouse Distributors USA all applicable taxes will be charged to the Buyer.
Mandatory Receiving Requirements
Step 1: Visually inspect pallet/crate for damage. IMPORTANT: If the crate(s) appear to be damaged, take close-up and wide-angle photographs of the damage. Step 2: YOU MUST note any damage on the carriers BOL/DR at the time of delivery. Any deliveries accepted and signed by customer without such notes will be considered complete and no claim can be made. Step 3: Sign the Bill of Lading (BOL)/Delivery Receipt (DR). Keep one copy and save it for future reference, if needed. When you sign, you are accepting that delivery is complete and has no damage unless noted on BOL/DR at the time of delivery. *Make a note on all copies of the BOL/DR that describes any visible damage *Pictures of any damaged product and packaging are required. Please submit with claim form within 2 business days of delivery Note: Customer has 15 days to report any concealed (non-obvious) damage. Parts for concealed damages (replacement parts) cannot be provided at no charge if the closet has already been assembled. Parts must be requested at the time of inspection, not after the closet has been assembled. Concealed and Freight damage warranty claims must be reported within 15 business days of receiving the product. Only 1 replacement claim can be submitted for each order, so please have all of that information on the same request.
Steps to follow when your closet order arrives
We cannot provide freight damage replacement parts at no charge if you do not write “Box Damage/Product Damage” on the BOL/DR.
IMPORTANT: The driver cannot leave until you have signed the BOL/DR – take the time and get it right as quickly as possible. If the driver leaves your dock and you have signed the BOL/DR with no additional notes, you are stating that everything on your order is received in full and in good/acceptable condition! Claims made beyond this point will be subject to additional charges. If the driver should refuse to wait for you to check the packing slip against the delivered items make the following notes on all copies of the bill of lading: "Driver refused to allow the time for me to check to make sure all items were on the pallet(s)" Once your order ships, the trucking companies allow a certain amount of days for your shipment to be held at their warehouse (usually 3 days) before holding fees start to accrue. You will be emailed after your order ships with the tracking number and carrier information. Please reach out to the carrier as soon as possible to move forward with scheduling your delivery.
Please note: Because our closets are custom made, returns are not accepted. *
Visit our dealer website for additional resources including measurement guides, installation videos, software tutorials & more! www.warehousedistributorsusa.com
40Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6 Page 7 Page 8 Page 9 Page 10 Page 11 Page 12 Page 13 Page 14 Page 15 Page 16 Page 17 Page 18 Page 19 Page 20 Page 21 Page 22 Page 23 Page 24 Page 25 Page 26 Page 27 Page 28 Page 29 Page 30 Page 31 Page 32 Page 33 Page 34 Page 35 Page 36 Page 37 Page 38 Page 39 Page 40
Made with FlippingBook - professional solution for displaying marketing and sales documents online