• Demonstrable leadership and management skills to motivate, coach and mentor the team.
• Ability to develop creative approaches to project problem solving.
• Experience of adapting own skills to new circumstances.
• Keeps abreast of latest changes and development in areas relevant to post (e.g. CDM legislation, project management, H&S, sustainable and innovative construction designs and techniques etc.)
• Strong estates experience working within an HE environment, either directly for a University or as part of a Project Management Consultancy supporting a University.
Made with FlippingBook Ebook Creator