Ottawa 67s celebrate winning weekend
Team Kelsey roars towards end of race season
handed Gatineau a 4-1 defeat for the pre- exhibition hockey season. The 67s scored back-to-back wins in pre- season play over the Sept. 7 weekend. The Friday night game in Rockland against the Gatineau Olympiques, marking a four-zero streak so far against their interleague rival during the past series of showdowns be-
tween the two clubs. Ottawa wraps up the pre-season sched- ule in the Ontario Hockey League (OHL) this Friday against Belleville in Smiths Falls. The following Friday, Sept. 20, they take on Belleville again on home ice for their OHL opener. Sunday after the 67s welcome North Bay for an afternoon match.
ROCKLAND | They came to try out the new arena in Rockland and the Ottawa 67s are very happy with the results since they
PLANTAGENET | Brent Kelsey and his pit crew are celebrating a fine flag-waving finish to the summer race season. The 2013 Mohawk International Raceway (MIR) track championships are now over with the Brent Kelsey Racing team rolling into the fourth-place spot overall in the rankings along with a fourth-place finish in the Frenchies“Go Further”Sportsman series for division competition. The Plantagenet race car driver and his crew expressed satisfaction with their sum- mer schedule results and are now preparing for two “main events” of the fall regional car race season. First is the 50-Lap Super Dirt Series rally this month at the MIR track in Hogansburg, New York. Then after a three- week break Team Kelsey heads back across the border to Syracuse, New York, for the six-day Moody Mile event, starting on Oct. 8
• 2+2 bedrms, 2 full bths • 100’X316’ lot/municipal water • in-law suite potential • forced air propane heat $224,900
• nat-gas heat, central air • carport + heated garage • fully finished lower level • spacious 3 bdrm - 2bth $304,900
• 1.68 private treed acres • approx 2000 sq ft split level • 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms •needs renos & upgrades $329,900
• 205’deep lot / detached garage • 9’ceilings, original staircase • above ground pool, deck, gazebo • f.a. oil heat + wood stove $129,900
• walk-out lower level • located to enjoy the best view of river • in-law suite ready • loaded with much-appreciated upgrades $429,900
• gross income of $30,000 • separate hydro meters • fully finished lower level • nat-gas heat in fall 2013 $289,900
FREE EVALUATION CERTIFICATE! PLANNING ON SELLING? For a current property evaluation, we are pleased to offer you this service without any obligation to you. Call us now to schedule an appointment at your convenience!
CERTIFICAT D’ÉVALUATION GRATUIT! VOUS PLANIFIEZ VENDRE?
Pour une évaluation courante de la valeur marchande de votre propriété, c’est avec plaisir que nous vous offrons un service professionnel sans obligation. Il suffit de nous téléphoner pour fixer un rendez-vous.
2636, rue Laurier St., Rockland • 613 446-0099 • www.gibeauteam.com Don’t settle for less... FDOO0LNHDW
FIRST OTTAWA REALTY BROKERAGE
Made with FlippingBook - Online Brochure Maker