Feel Better By Eating These Recommended Foods A 2014 study of adults inThe Journal of Headache and Pain found that eating a vegan diet or eliminating possible dietary triggers may benefit people with migraines. The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) recommends incorporating “pain safe” foods that are known to typically not trigger migraines. The following are considered “pain safe” foods and beverages: • Vegetables (specifically those that are orange, yellow, and green) such as squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, and spinach
Relieve Neck Pain In Minutes Try this movement if you are experiencing neck pain.
Relieves Neck Pain
• Water that can be carbonated, spring, or from tap
• Rice , especially brown rice
• Fruits , particularly non-citrus varieties such as cherries and cranberries (dried or cooked)
• Maple syrup or vanilla extract used as natural sweeteners or flavors
• Some fresh meats , poultry , and fish , while avoiding those that are processed, smoked, or made with tenderizers and broths • Foods that are rich in Vitamin B-12 (such as salmon, red meat, grains, and mushrooms) Sources: • thejournalofheadacheandpain.biomedcentral.com/ articles/10.1186/1129-2377-15-69 • pcrm.org/health-topics/migraines • migrainedisorders.org/news-and-updates/blog/migraine-safe-foods-by- category
Cervical Retraction Stand with your back against a wall. Position a rolled up towel behind your neck. Tuck chin like you are nodding ‘yes.’ Draw your chin closer to the back of your throat. Repeat 3 times.
If you need help to finally lose that stubborn belly fat this year, we can help! Lose Weight Safely and Keep It Off!
The Ideal Protein Weightloss Method
Don’t Waste Any More Time! Get Your Own Personal Weight Loss Exam, Call 504-398-2004.
Resultswhile following the IdealProteinWeightLossMethodmayvary fromperson toperson,or from individual to individual.Authorized IdealProteinadministrator,RehabAccessFitnessLLC.
Made with FlippingBook - professional solution for displaying marketing and sales documents online