HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR BACK 5 ESSENTIAL STEPS IN TREATING MY BACK PAIN
1. Keep a Good Posture When you are standing, imagine a string through the topofyourhead liftingyoustraightup.Thisputsyour neck, shoulders, spine and hips in natural alignment. With sitting, make sure you sit back in the chair with your feeton the floorandyour lowerbacksupported. Yourshouldersshouldnotslouchwhensitting.Avoid soft couches when you can. 2. Lift Properly Picking things up is a normal part of our day. Even if youpickupsomething light,yourbackmuscleshave to lift the weight of your upper torso and control that movement.Makesureyoualways facewhatyouneed topickup,squatkeepingyourspinestraightandpush withyour legmuscles.Thishelps reduce theexcessive pressure on your spine.
3. Stay Flexible Flexibility is key to maintaining a healthy back. By keeping your body flexible, the normal forces of movement and lifting can be distributed across the spine, rather than focusedontoa fewsegments,which can then fail.Aneasystretching routineeverydaycan keep you feeling great and put a spring in your step. 4. Stay Strong You have hundreds of muscles, which control the movementofyourspine.Majormuscles thatsupport the spine are called your core muscles and include your abdominal, pelvis, spinal and hip muscles. By keeping your core muscles strong, you support your spineandhave theability toeasilycontrol lifting,quick movements, bending and a lot more.
5. Physical Therapy Our team of experts are professionals in evaluating spineandbodymovement.Byhavinga regularcheck up,youcanmakesureyourbody is ingoodcondition to tackle theactivitiesyou love. Ifyouhaveahistoryof back pain, injury or are currently experiencing aches andpains,wecananalyzeyourproblemandconstruct a treatment program that will work best for your individual problem. With soothing hands-on therapy and targeted easy exercises we can help you return quickly to feeling your best. Even if you suffer from severepainwecanhelpyougetoutofpainand living the life you deserve. Call Today!
Relieve Back Pain In Minutes Try this movement if you are experiencing hip pain.
Good For The Low Back
LOWER TRUNK ROTATIONS Lying on your back with your knees bent, gently rock your knees side-to-side. Repeat 8 times on both sides.
You Get Results With These Effective Programs
• TMJandHeadache • BackPain • NeckPain • SportsMedicine • OrthopedicTherapy • Vertigo
• Neuropathy • Urinary Incontinence • Women’sHealth • Fibromyalgia • Golf Injury • Geriatric
• FunctionalCapacityExam • Performance forLifeFitness • NewGenPrescriptionOrthotics • DryNeedling • CranioSacralTherapy • LSVTBIG
• Osteoporosis • Lymphedema • Pilates
• PeripheralNeuropathy • WorkRelated Injuries • WorkPlace JobDemandAnalysis
Made with FlippingBook Online newsletter